Remember when you were a little kid and it was so hot out that you’d line up a bunch of sprinklers and run through them? Yeah, that’s not exactly how the stars of Buckwild cool off in Sissonville, W. Va. They beat the heat by filling a dump truck with a bunch of water, jumping off the roof of their house and hoping for the best. Actually, this may not even be the craziest thing that happens tomorrow night at 10 p.m. in the Jersey Shore time slot, as MTV uncorks the double-episode premiere of the already-controversial reality series that chronicles the exploits of nine small-town young adults who like to party first and ask questions later. Check out the following clip to see why Shain is called “the redneck MacGyver,” and then register your amusement or outrage below.
Posted January 2 2013 — 4:37 PM EST
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 5 best non-singles from Kanye West's 'Late Registration' on its 10th anniversary
- 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles talks season 11's female big bad
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!