Remember when you were a little kid and it was so hot out that you’d line up a bunch of sprinklers and run through them? Yeah, that’s not exactly how the stars of Buckwild cool off in Sissonville, W. Va. They beat the heat by filling a dump truck with a bunch of water, jumping off the roof of their house and hoping for the best. Actually, this may not even be the craziest thing that happens tomorrow night at 10 p.m. in the Jersey Shore time slot, as MTV uncorks the double-episode premiere of the already-controversial reality series that chronicles the exploits of nine small-town young adults who like to party first and ask questions later. Check out the following clip to see why Shain is called “the redneck MacGyver,” and then register your amusement or outrage below.
Posted January 2 2013 — 4:37 PM EST
- Mel Gibson: 'Passion of the Christ' sequel would focus on the resurrection
- 'SNL': Simone Biles pleads for Final Five to host
- 'Greenleaf' finale: Star Merle Dandridge spills season secrets
- Chris Brown already has new song a day after his arrest
- Disney's Tower of Terror ride gets January checkout date
- Rep. John Lewis crowd surfs in 'Late Show' appearance
- Judge Judy drama series in the works at CBS
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall