Remember when you were a little kid and it was so hot out that you’d line up a bunch of sprinklers and run through them? Yeah, that’s not exactly how the stars of Buckwild cool off in Sissonville, W. Va. They beat the heat by filling a dump truck with a bunch of water, jumping off the roof of their house and hoping for the best. Actually, this may not even be the craziest thing that happens tomorrow night at 10 p.m. in the Jersey Shore time slot, as MTV uncorks the double-episode premiere of the already-controversial reality series that chronicles the exploits of nine small-town young adults who like to party first and ask questions later. Check out the following clip to see why Shain is called “the redneck MacGyver,” and then register your amusement or outrage below.
Posted January 2 2013 — 4:37 PM EST
- Adele adds two more shows to '25' tour
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' cast plays two truths and a lie
- 'Guardians Vol. 2': James Gunn shares first look at the Ravagers
- 'One Tree Hill' cast sings theme song at karaoke-filled reunion
- 'SNL' alum Mike O'Brien opens up about cancer scare
- Lena Dunham, 'OITNB' stars support Hillary Clinton in new video
- Wale throws a pool party at a mansion in new 'My PYT' music video
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'