Colin Farrell stars in Dead Man Down as some kind of criminal hitman with a heart of gold. But the real draw for the thriller, opening in March, is that it reteams Noomi Rapace (a.k.a. “original Swedish Lisbeth Salander”) with director Niels Arden Oplev (a.k.a. “Original Swedish director of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.”) That collaboration positively guarantees that everyone who discovered Dragon Tattoo on Netflix a couple of years ago will go see this movie, if only to complain about the inevitable David Fincher remake. The film also stars Terrence Howard as a vile mob boss. It looks pretty cool. Watch the trailer below:
Posted January 3 2013 — 1:39 PM EST
- What to Watch: A cappella teams fight it out on 'Sing It On'
- 'American Horror Story' teasers released on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' casts 'Game of Thrones' actor, sets premiere date
- 'Arrested Development' may 'pull back' on Trump jokes in season 5
- 'Suits': Malcolm-Jamal Warner auditioned for the USA drama 4 times
- 'Gilmore Girls' creator says Rory and Lorelai can drink together now
- Slash surprises 'School of Rock' cast at rehearsal
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels