Colin Farrell stars in Dead Man Down as some kind of criminal hitman with a heart of gold. But the real draw for the thriller, opening in March, is that it reteams Noomi Rapace (a.k.a. “original Swedish Lisbeth Salander”) with director Niels Arden Oplev (a.k.a. “Original Swedish director of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.”) That collaboration positively guarantees that everyone who discovered Dragon Tattoo on Netflix a couple of years ago will go see this movie, if only to complain about the inevitable David Fincher remake. The film also stars Terrence Howard as a vile mob boss. It looks pretty cool. Watch the trailer below:
Posted January 3 2013 — 1:39 PM EST
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- Watch Tom Bergeron discover his fancy roots on 'Who Do You Think You Are?'
- Steve Carell joins Woody Allen's next movie, replacing Bruce Willis
- 'Complications' canceled at USA
- 'No Escape' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Darren Criss & Aaron Tveit duet 'Take Me or Leave Me' from 'Rent'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!