Colin Farrell stars in Dead Man Down as some kind of criminal hitman with a heart of gold. But the real draw for the thriller, opening in March, is that it reteams Noomi Rapace (a.k.a. “original Swedish Lisbeth Salander”) with director Niels Arden Oplev (a.k.a. “Original Swedish director of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.”) That collaboration positively guarantees that everyone who discovered Dragon Tattoo on Netflix a couple of years ago will go see this movie, if only to complain about the inevitable David Fincher remake. The film also stars Terrence Howard as a vile mob boss. It looks pretty cool. Watch the trailer below:
Posted January 3 2013 — 1:39 PM EST
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?