Colin Farrell stars in Dead Man Down as some kind of criminal hitman with a heart of gold. But the real draw for the thriller, opening in March, is that it reteams Noomi Rapace (a.k.a. “original Swedish Lisbeth Salander”) with director Niels Arden Oplev (a.k.a. “Original Swedish director of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.”) That collaboration positively guarantees that everyone who discovered Dragon Tattoo on Netflix a couple of years ago will go see this movie, if only to complain about the inevitable David Fincher remake. The film also stars Terrence Howard as a vile mob boss. It looks pretty cool. Watch the trailer below:
Posted January 3 2013 — 1:39 PM EST
- Someone asked Tom Hardy if he ever thought 'Mad Max' should be 'a man's movie
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman recalls 'dark moments' in Harvard Class Day speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons