Colin Farrell stars in Dead Man Down as some kind of criminal hitman with a heart of gold. But the real draw for the thriller, opening in March, is that it reteams Noomi Rapace (a.k.a. “original Swedish Lisbeth Salander”) with director Niels Arden Oplev (a.k.a. “Original Swedish director of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.”) That collaboration positively guarantees that everyone who discovered Dragon Tattoo on Netflix a couple of years ago will go see this movie, if only to complain about the inevitable David Fincher remake. The film also stars Terrence Howard as a vile mob boss. It looks pretty cool. Watch the trailer below:
Posted January 3 2013 — 1:39 PM EST
- How Ice Cube's son really got his breakout role in 'Straight Outta Compton'
- See EWwy campaign posters for the best comedic actor nominees
- Jason Bateman is suspicious of Joel Edgerton in exclusive clip of 'The Gift'
- 'X-Men' alum Famke Janssen joins 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Bottoms up! Here's your 'Bachelor in Paradise' drinking game
- New Dirk Gently TV show in the works from Chronicle writer
- See Joseph Gordon-Levitt try Snapchat for the first time
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!