The episode will air at 9 p.m. ET Friday on ABC.
Posted January 3 2013 — 4:29 PM EST
What will they think of next?On tomorrow’s episode of Shark Tank, a man from Tyler, TX pitches a vegetable-based face paint transfer that’s pretty genius – and possibly worthy of a $1 million investment from those hard-to-please investors. Take a look:
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival
- The most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'The Big Reveal'
- Felicity Huffman's 'House of Moore' gets put pilot deal at ABC
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are having a baby
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere ratings high, but not as high as 'Freak Show'