After delaying the premiere in the wake of the Newtown, Conn., TLC will finally get a chance to air its special/backdoor/crazy town pilot called Best Funeral Ever on Sunday. In case you missed the early buzz, the hour-long special that was originally scheduled to air on Dec. 27 follows Golden Gate Funeral Home director John Beckwith Jr. and his staff as they organize very unconventional funerals — like this one.
Posted January 4 2013 — 3:26 PM EST
- How the novel 'Star Wars: Aftermath' sets up 'The Force Awakens'
- The lawsuit over 'Mr. Holmes' has been settled, attorney says
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!