After delaying the premiere in the wake of the Newtown, Conn., TLC will finally get a chance to air its special/backdoor/crazy town pilot called Best Funeral Ever on Sunday. In case you missed the early buzz, the hour-long special that was originally scheduled to air on Dec. 27 follows Golden Gate Funeral Home director John Beckwith Jr. and his staff as they organize very unconventional funerals — like this one.
Posted January 4 2013 — 3:26 PM EST
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016