NBC unveiled the debut trailer for its first ever all-star version of Celebrity Apprentice (well, since all the Celebrity editions of the show have “stars,” calling this edition “all stars” doesn’t quite work, but you get what they mean). There was plenty of trash talk from the panel that we’ll have up shortly. But in the meantime, here’s the trailer:
Posted January 6 2013 — 1:24 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'