Sarah Michelle Gellar may be coming back to TV, this time for a half-hour sitcom chronicling two moms and their hijinks while their children are off at school, a source at 20th Century Fox TV confirmed to EW, after TV Line broke the story. The untitled project created by Men at Work writer Shephard Boucher, is still in early stages, with the script being rewritten. But if all goes well, Gellar could be back on TV in the fall.
(Image Credit: Mitchell Haaseth/NBC)
Posted January 6 2013 — 1:21 PM EST
- What to Watch This Weekend: Fill your long weekend with 'Bloodline'
- Meet Ethan Slater, the boy who would be SpongeBob
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Arrow,' 'UnREAL,' 'Blacklist' and more
- Jamie Dornan, Cillian Murphy WWII drama 'Anthropoid' sets release date
- 'Delilah Dirk' live-action movie in the works from Disney
- 'Deus Ex: Mankind Divided' live-action trailer sets up war-torn world
- Calvin Harris breaks silence following car accident
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers