Sarah Michelle Gellar may be coming back to TV, this time for a half-hour sitcom chronicling two moms and their hijinks while their children are off at school, a source at 20th Century Fox TV confirmed to EW, after TV Line broke the story. The untitled project created by Men at Work writer Shephard Boucher, is still in early stages, with the script being rewritten. But if all goes well, Gellar could be back on TV in the fall.
(Image Credit: Mitchell Haaseth/NBC)
Posted January 6 2013 — 1:21 PM EST
- 'Scandal' stars are back to work on season 6
- Eva Longoria dings Donald Trump at DNC: 'My father is not a rapist'
- 'Bachelorette': Wells gives 'spirited' episode recap on Snapchat
- Michelle Obama hits back at Donald Trump in powerful DNC speech
- Shannen Doherty shares breast cancer update after shaving head
- Paul Simon performs 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' at DNC
- Sarah Silverman to Bernie Sanders holdouts: 'You're being ridiculous'
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels