Sarah Michelle Gellar may be coming back to TV, this time for a half-hour sitcom chronicling two moms and their hijinks while their children are off at school, a source at 20th Century Fox TV confirmed to EW, after TV Line broke the story. The untitled project created by Men at Work writer Shephard Boucher, is still in early stages, with the script being rewritten. But if all goes well, Gellar could be back on TV in the fall.
(Image Credit: Mitchell Haaseth/NBC)
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- Watch the stars of 'Weird Loners' pitch the series to Kanye West
- You might not make it to the desert, but you can still experience Coachella
- Netflix, Marvel name Cheo Hodari Coker as 'Luke Cage' showrunner
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' finally grunts toward theaters Feb. 19
- Be a nosy neighbor with Led Zeppelin's new, interactive 'Trampled Under Foot' video
- Selena's sister opens up 20 years after the singer's death
- Dancing with the Stars celeb blog: Robert Herjavec on the rumba, spray tan and his very special guest
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!