Sarah Michelle Gellar may be coming back to TV, this time for a half-hour sitcom chronicling two moms and their hijinks while their children are off at school, a source at 20th Century Fox TV confirmed to EW, after TV Line broke the story. The untitled project created by Men at Work writer Shephard Boucher, is still in early stages, with the script being rewritten. But if all goes well, Gellar could be back on TV in the fall.
(Image Credit: Mitchell Haaseth/NBC)
Posted January 6 2013 — 1:21 PM EST
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere