Sarah Michelle Gellar may be coming back to TV, this time for a half-hour sitcom chronicling two moms and their hijinks while their children are off at school, a source at 20th Century Fox TV confirmed to EW, after TV Line broke the story. The untitled project created by Men at Work writer Shephard Boucher, is still in early stages, with the script being rewritten. But if all goes well, Gellar could be back on TV in the fall.
(Image Credit: Mitchell Haaseth/NBC)
Posted January 6 2013 — 1:21 PM EST
- Steven Yeun on why Glenn has yet to kill another human on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?