Sarah Michelle Gellar may be coming back to TV, this time for a half-hour sitcom chronicling two moms and their hijinks while their children are off at school, a source at 20th Century Fox TV confirmed to EW, after TV Line broke the story. The untitled project created by Men at Work writer Shephard Boucher, is still in early stages, with the script being rewritten. But if all goes well, Gellar could be back on TV in the fall.
(Image Credit: Mitchell Haaseth/NBC)
Posted January 6 2013 — 1:21 PM EST
- Mick Rock on his new show: I'm the Anthony Bourdain of rock and roll
- Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo talk about their sweet cameos in the new 'Vacation'
- 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' is not a 'watered-down version' of the films
- Country singer Lynn Anderson dead at 67
- Lucy Lawless maintains no 'Xena' deal, but she'd like one
- 'The Cosby Show' producer says series is 'kind of tarnished'
- Helen Mirren poses with three wax figures of herself at Madame Tussauds
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!