Sarah Michelle Gellar may be coming back to TV, this time for a half-hour sitcom chronicling two moms and their hijinks while their children are off at school, a source at 20th Century Fox TV confirmed to EW, after TV Line broke the story. The untitled project created by Men at Work writer Shephard Boucher, is still in early stages, with the script being rewritten. But if all goes well, Gellar could be back on TV in the fall.
(Image Credit: Mitchell Haaseth/NBC)
Posted January 6 2013 — 1:21 PM EST
- 'Civil War' directors on bringing Black Panther to life
- Nicolas Cage braves explosions, sharks in 'USS Indianapolis' trailer
- Chris Matthews caught sizing up Melania Trump on air
- 'Doctor Strange' director on casting controversy
- Chris Evans surprises young volunteers at 'Captain America' screening
- Read an excerpt from Agatha Christie's new novel 'Closed Casket'
- Beyoncé adds new dates to Formation tour