Back to the Future’s Christopher Lloyd guest stars on Tuesday’s Raising Hope (Fox, 8 p.m. ET), playing a bank representative who Burt and Virginia must convince to clear Jimmy’s debt (which, because his parents are Burt and Virginia, dates back to his childhood). Even if Burt and Virginia have to give up their new DeLorean for the cause, we hope they get to keep the new DeLorean door they put on their house. Excellent idea.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Bobbi: 'a really interesting struggle for her'
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized: Report
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!