Back to the Future’s Christopher Lloyd guest stars on Tuesday’s Raising Hope (Fox, 8 p.m. ET), playing a bank representative who Burt and Virginia must convince to clear Jimmy’s debt (which, because his parents are Burt and Virginia, dates back to his childhood). Even if Burt and Virginia have to give up their new DeLorean for the cause, we hope they get to keep the new DeLorean door they put on their house. Excellent idea.
Posted January 7 2013 — 10:21 AM EST
- Cameron Monaghan talks about that shocking 'Gotham' twist
- ‘Furious 8’ director: Rating the most likely candidates
- Casting Net: Jamie Foxx is voicing an animated street-dancing mouse
- Most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'Don't Dream It's Over'
- Hear Kurt Cobain's solo recording of 'Sappy'
- Owners of 'The Conjuring' house sue Warner Bros.
- 'Gotham' boss says the Joker isn't a single person, but an 'ideology'