Back to the Future’s Christopher Lloyd guest stars on Tuesday’s Raising Hope (Fox, 8 p.m. ET), playing a bank representative who Burt and Virginia must convince to clear Jimmy’s debt (which, because his parents are Burt and Virginia, dates back to his childhood). Even if Burt and Virginia have to give up their new DeLorean for the cause, we hope they get to keep the new DeLorean door they put on their house. Excellent idea.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 8 'funny' stories from the 'Goodfellas' reunion