Back to the Future’s Christopher Lloyd guest stars on Tuesday’s Raising Hope (Fox, 8 p.m. ET), playing a bank representative who Burt and Virginia must convince to clear Jimmy’s debt (which, because his parents are Burt and Virginia, dates back to his childhood). Even if Burt and Virginia have to give up their new DeLorean for the cause, we hope they get to keep the new DeLorean door they put on their house. Excellent idea.
Posted January 7 2013 — 10:21 AM EST
- This is what the guy who voiced Arnold in 'Hey Arnold' looks like now
- 'Applesauce' cast talks sex and severed body parts
- James Gunn comments on Star-Lord dad rumors
- 'All My Children' and 'Bonanza' star David Canary dies at 77
- 'Martyrs' remake: Exclusive release details for Troian Bellisario-starring horror movie
- Box office preview: 'The Good Dinosaur,' 'Creed' enter the ring
- Mark Strong on his epic role in 'A View from the Bridge'