Back to the Future’s Christopher Lloyd guest stars on Tuesday’s Raising Hope (Fox, 8 p.m. ET), playing a bank representative who Burt and Virginia must convince to clear Jimmy’s debt (which, because his parents are Burt and Virginia, dates back to his childhood). Even if Burt and Virginia have to give up their new DeLorean for the cause, we hope they get to keep the new DeLorean door they put on their house. Excellent idea.
Posted January 7 2013 — 10:21 AM EST
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!