Well, maybe not literally. Not even figuratively, really. Perhaps you’ll disagree, rose lovers, but I’d say that the premiere of The Bachelor: If These Abs Could Talk was a relatively catfight-free affair. And that’s okay by me. Sure, some of the “ladies” were upset by the “surprise” return of a previous contestant, while others got their panties in a bunch about Sean’s unorthodox method for handing out the roses, but – and I may live to eat these words – it seems like maybe possibly there just might be some women of the non-heinous variety vying for Sean’s heart this season. (Not that woman who’s obsessed with 50 Shades of Grey, of course. She’s just straight-up sad.) Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click to see Kristen’s full Bachelor season premiere recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but in the meantime, don’t be shy – tell me what you thought about night one of Sean’s “journey.” How’d you feel about that weird Arie segment? Does Sean have some kind of preternatural attraction to women named Ashley? Did your head explode when you saw that there was not one, but FOUR African-American contestants this time around? Post your thoughts now!
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!