There’s a new princess in the Queen of Nice’s castle. Rosie O’Donnell and wife Michelle Rounds welcomed adopted daughter Dakota today, according to People. The comedian also announced Dakota’s arrival on Twitter, adding a link to an Instagram shot of the baby with both of her mothers. Dakota joins a family that already includes O’Donnell’s five children aged 10 to 17 with ex-partner Kelli Carpenter.
Posted January 9 2013 — 4:42 PM EST
- 'Contracted: Phase II' director talks about his 'surreal' VMAs experience
- Sneak Peek: Early scoop from EW's Shondaland issue
- Shonda Rhimes reveals the shows she wishes she created
- Check into 'Oscar’s Hotel' with this exclusive trailer for the Vimeo series
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Jacqueline West's eerie novel, 'Dreamers Often Lie'
- Caitlyn Jenner and Kris Jenner meet for the first time in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Colin Farrell must find love in 'The Lobster' trailer
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!