There’s a new princess in the Queen of Nice’s castle. Rosie O’Donnell and wife Michelle Rounds welcomed adopted daughter Dakota today, according to People. The comedian also announced Dakota’s arrival on Twitter, adding a link to an Instagram shot of the baby with both of her mothers. Dakota joins a family that already includes O’Donnell’s five children aged 10 to 17 with ex-partner Kelli Carpenter.
Posted January 9 2013 — 4:42 PM EST
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!