The Walking Dead is such a big hit that AMC is releasing a new marketing poster for its second half of the season. The image teases the next showdown between Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and the now one-eyed Governor (David Morrissey). Check it out below:
- Gender-swapped 'Twilight'? Meet Beau and Edythe
- Cameron Monaghan talks about that shocking 'Gotham' twist
- ‘Furious 8’ director: Rating the most likely candidates
- Casting Net: Jamie Foxx is voicing an animated street-dancing mouse
- Most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'Don't Dream It's Over'
- Hear Kurt Cobain's solo recording of 'Sappy'
- Owners of 'The Conjuring' house sue Warner Bros.