The Walking Dead is such a big hit that AMC is releasing a new marketing poster for its second half of the season. The image teases the next showdown between Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and the now one-eyed Governor (David Morrissey). Check it out below:
- Ryan Lochte is 'Drunk Frat Boy' in parody song of Rio robbery apology
- Fox News host calls Red Hot Chili Peppers 'worst band on the planet'
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual
- 'Dead of Summer' unveils killer Amy twist
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early