The Walking Dead is such a big hit that AMC is releasing a new marketing poster for its second half of the season. The image teases the next showdown between Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and the now one-eyed Governor (David Morrissey). Check it out below:
- 'Hamilton' creator wrote new cantina music for 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
- Spotify reveals most streamed artist of the year
- Five Questions From Transparent's Season 2 Premiere
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video