Are things starting to heat up with best friends Austin and Ally on their namesake Disney show? The singer-songwriter partners have walked a will they/won’t they friendship line that’s far from the sole domain of grownup shows. The odd couple even have a number of shipper names – my favorite is “Aussly.” Take a look at this teaser below as Ally (Laura Marano) reveals she has a crush on the often clueless Austin (Ross Lynch).
(Andreas Rentz/Getty Images)
Posted January 11 2013 — 4:01 PM EST
- Watch Ed Sheeran surprise a couple on their wedding day
- Pentangle founding member John Renbourn dies at 70
- Taylor Swift is one of the 'World's Greatest Leaders,' according to 'Fortune'
- Box office preview: 'Home' faces off against 'Get Hard'
- 'It Follows' star says response to film has been 'crazy'
- The world's friendliest Satanist stars in Suneaters' 'Hey Bros!' video -- exclusive
- Melissa Joan Hart to guest star on 'The Mysteries of Laura'
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!