Are things starting to heat up with best friends Austin and Ally on their namesake Disney show? The singer-songwriter partners have walked a will they/won’t they friendship line that’s far from the sole domain of grownup shows. The odd couple even have a number of shipper names – my favorite is “Aussly.” Take a look at this teaser below as Ally (Laura Marano) reveals she has a crush on the often clueless Austin (Ross Lynch).
(Andreas Rentz/Getty Images)
Posted January 11 2013 — 4:01 PM EST
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!