Are things starting to heat up with best friends Austin and Ally on their namesake Disney show? The singer-songwriter partners have walked a will they/won’t they friendship line that’s far from the sole domain of grownup shows. The odd couple even have a number of shipper names – my favorite is “Aussly.” Take a look at this teaser below as Ally (Laura Marano) reveals she has a crush on the often clueless Austin (Ross Lynch).
(Andreas Rentz/Getty Images)
Posted January 11 2013 — 4:01 PM EST
- Read an exclusive excerpt from 'Eileen' by Ottessa Moshfegh
- Tyler, the Creator hints that Odd Future may be no more
- Little Mix covers Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea's 'Pretty Girls'
- 'Felt' red-band trailer: Psychological thriller tackles rape culture
- Hilary Duff releases a second, Tinder-less 'Sparks' video
- 'Graceland' taps 'Elementary' star Lucy Liu to direct season 3 episode
- 'Inside Out'-inspired adventure awaits players of new 'Disney Infinity 3.0'game