Are things starting to heat up with best friends Austin and Ally on their namesake Disney show? The singer-songwriter partners have walked a will they/won’t they friendship line that’s far from the sole domain of grownup shows. The odd couple even have a number of shipper names – my favorite is “Aussly.” Take a look at this teaser below as Ally (Laura Marano) reveals she has a crush on the often clueless Austin (Ross Lynch).
(Andreas Rentz/Getty Images)
Posted January 11 2013 — 4:01 PM EST
- Stephen Colbert meets Mitt Romney in new 'Late Show' promo
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!