Tina Fey and Amy Poehler’s Saturday Night Live cohorts Will Ferrell and Kristen Wiig showed up at this year’s Golden Globes to turn the Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy into a Weekend Update-style sketch comedy bit. Essentially repurposing her and Fred Armisen’s purposefully terrible improvisation as unprepared singers Garth and Kat, Wiig joined Ferrell to stumble hilariously through each nominated film pretending to know what each was about. Naturally, some titles (Salmon Fishing in the Yemen) were a little more helpful than others (Quartet). Check it out below:
Posted January 13 2013 — 10:09 PM EST
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- Wes Craven's 5 most terrifying scenes
- Andrew Garfield compares making 'Spider-Man' movies to 'canning Coke'
- 'Under the Dome' will end this season
- Maisie Williams accepts Guinness World Record on behalf of 'Game of Thrones'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!