Philly rockers Free Energy release their second album today, and to help celebrate it, they’ve got a brand new music video.
The indie-rockers have debuted the clip for their single “Girls Want Rock,” which you can watch exclusively here. The song comes from their new Love Sign and suggests that Free Energy, which hit the scene back in 2010 with Stuck on Nothing, are still in the business of fun, cheeky rock ‘n’ roll.
The video, directed by Brook Linder, features the group running around the palm-tree-lined streets of Southern California, go-carting, and jumping into oceans, rivers, swimming pools, hot tubs, and any other water sources they come across.
Check it out below:
If you dig the band’s Cheap Trick-y good vibes, pick up their new album today and check them out as they hit the road this week:
- Thu Jan 17 - Happy Dog - Cleveland, OH
- Fri Jan 18 - Schubas - Chicago, IL
- Sat Jan 19 - Rock Island Brewing Company - Rock Island, IL
- Sun Jan 20 - Pyramid Scheme - Grand Rapids, MI
- Mon Jan 21 - Magic Stick - Detroit, MI
- Tue Jan 22 - Ace of Cups - Columbus, OH
- Wed Jan 23 - Southgate House Revival Room - Newport, KY
- Thu Jan 24 - The Old Rock House - St Louis, MO
- Fri Jan 25 - High Noon Saloon - Madison, WI
- Sat Jan 26 - Turf Club - St Paul, MN
- Sun Jan 27 - Gas Lamp - Des Moines, IA
- Mon Jan 28 - Czar - Kansas City, MO
- Thu Feb 28 - Noise Pop - San Francisco, CA
Beyonce shows vulnerability and Sasha Fierce-ness in new doc trailer - VIDEO
Justin Timberlake releases ‘Suit & Tie’ featuring Jay-Z, announces album title ‘The 20/20 Experience’
Dierks Bentley’s dog lost (and found, via Facebook!)