Today in Entertainment Weekly’s warm Sundance interview lounge, EW’s Anthony Breznican talked to the cast of Concussion, the intriguing indie drama about a woman who goes to her kid’s baseball game and winds up getting the titular head injury after being hit by a stray ball. She experiences a crisis…a crisis which leads her into the world of prostitution for women. (Think Belle de Jour.) In the video below, Robin Weigert and Maggie Siff (Sons of Anarchy), Johnathan Tchaikovsky, and Julie Fain Lawrence talk about the movie. Check it out, and be sure to bookmark EW’s Sundance Hub for regular updates throughout the day.
Posted January 19 2013 — 9:08 PM EST
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- 'Doctor Who' is headed to theaters in September
- Aziz Ansari's Netflix comedy snags Claire Danes and more
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!