Today in Entertainment Weekly’s warm Sundance interview lounge, EW’s Anthony Breznican talked to the cast of Concussion, the intriguing indie drama about a woman who goes to her kid’s baseball game and winds up getting the titular head injury after being hit by a stray ball. She experiences a crisis…a crisis which leads her into the world of prostitution for women. (Think Belle de Jour.) In the video below, Robin Weigert and Maggie Siff (Sons of Anarchy), Johnathan Tchaikovsky, and Julie Fain Lawrence talk about the movie. Check it out, and be sure to bookmark EW’s Sundance Hub for regular updates throughout the day.
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- 'The Flash': Barry & Co. finally confront Wells
- David Krumholtz to play a grandma in IFC's 'Gigi's Bucket List'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celeb blog: Robert Herjavec on dance-offs, anniversaries, and fan questions
- 'The Wire' creator David Simon calls for an end to Baltimore violence
- Kendrick Lamar nailed the first pitch at last night's Dodgers game
- 'The Briefcase': CBS reality show to test if $100,000 is better to give or receive