Today in Entertainment Weekly’s warm Sundance interview lounge, EW’s Anthony Breznican talked to the cast of Concussion, the intriguing indie drama about a woman who goes to her kid’s baseball game and winds up getting the titular head injury after being hit by a stray ball. She experiences a crisis…a crisis which leads her into the world of prostitution for women. (Think Belle de Jour.) In the video below, Robin Weigert and Maggie Siff (Sons of Anarchy), Johnathan Tchaikovsky, and Julie Fain Lawrence talk about the movie. Check it out, and be sure to bookmark EW’s Sundance Hub for regular updates throughout the day.
Posted January 19 2013 — 9:08 PM EST
- Evangeline Lilly reveals pregnancy on the 'Ant-Man' premiere red carpet
- Julia Roberts seeks justice for an unspeakable murder in 'Secret in Their Eyes'
- Here's a supercut of movie characters flipping the bird
- Jewel goes full '90s and covers Backstreet Boys' 'I Want It That Way'
- Robert Redford calls for action on climate change in passionate speech
- Rick Astley just rick rolled us with 'Uptown Funk'
- Emilia Clarke says her 'Game of Thrones' co-star has a haunted house