This weekend, the stars are arriving in chilly Park City, Utah, for the Sundance Film Festival, where they’re taking shelter in the warm embrace of Entertainment Weekly’s log-cabin lounge. EW’s Anthony Breznican talked to the cast of Kill Your Darlings, which includes Daniel Radcliffe, Michael C. Hall, Jack Huston, Dane DeHaan, and Ben Foster – or rather, Harry Potter, Dexter, Mr. Half-Face, the future Green Goblin, and Angel from the X-Men. Check out the video of the interview below, and be sure to bookmark EW’s Sundance Hub for regular updates throughout the day.
Posted January 19 2013 — 3:44 PM EST
- Sluggish Fourth of July boxoffice no picnic for Hollywood
- Michael Fassbender is the Dude for upcoming 'Big Lebowski' live read in Montreal
- ESPN pulls golf tourney off Trump course
- Jerry Weintraub, veteran Hollywood producer, dies at 77
- Bill Cosby said in '05 deposition he acquired drugs to give women for sex
- Exclusive 'Royal Pains' clip: Hank is suspicious of Evan and Boris
- LeBron James will premiere Amy Schumer's Trainwreck in Akron
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!