This weekend, the stars are arriving in chilly Park City, Utah, for the Sundance Film Festival, where they’re taking shelter in the warm embrace of Entertainment Weekly’s log-cabin lounge. EW’s Anthony Breznican talked to the cast of Kill Your Darlings, which includes Daniel Radcliffe, Michael C. Hall, Jack Huston, Dane DeHaan, and Ben Foster – or rather, Harry Potter, Dexter, Mr. Half-Face, the future Green Goblin, and Angel from the X-Men. Check out the video of the interview below, and be sure to bookmark EW’s Sundance Hub for regular updates throughout the day.
Posted January 19 2013 — 3:44 PM EST
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!