This weekend, the stars are arriving in chilly Park City, Utah, for the Sundance Film Festival, where they’re taking shelter in the warm embrace of Entertainment Weekly’s log-cabin lounge. EW’s Anthony Breznican talked to the cast of Kill Your Darlings, which includes Daniel Radcliffe, Michael C. Hall, Jack Huston, Dane DeHaan, and Ben Foster – or rather, Harry Potter, Dexter, Mr. Half-Face, the future Green Goblin, and Angel from the X-Men. Check out the video of the interview below, and be sure to bookmark EW’s Sundance Hub for regular updates throughout the day.
Posted January 19 2013 — 3:44 PM EST
- Kanye West's 'All Day' gets misheard lyrics video from Joe Mande
- Robert De Niro to NYU students: 'You're f--ked'
- Kurt Sutter's new series a go at FX
- Mike Huckabee posts support for Duggars
- 'Tomorrowland': What did the critics think?
- 'Golan the Insatiable' with Aubrey Plaza and Rob Riggle: First Look trailer
- Amy Schumer and Paul Feig to pair up for new comedy
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!