This weekend, the stars are arriving in chilly Park City, Utah, for the Sundance Film Festival, where they’re taking shelter in the warm embrace of Entertainment Weekly’s log-cabin lounge. EW’s Anthony Breznican talked to the cast of Kill Your Darlings, which includes Daniel Radcliffe, Michael C. Hall, Jack Huston, Dane DeHaan, and Ben Foster – or rather, Harry Potter, Dexter, Mr. Half-Face, the future Green Goblin, and Angel from the X-Men. Check out the video of the interview below, and be sure to bookmark EW’s Sundance Hub for regular updates throughout the day.
Posted January 19 2013 — 3:44 PM EST
- Taylor Swift is really, really excited for the 'Wildest Dreams' music video debut
- Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart almost joined Taylor Swift on tour
- 'We Are Your Friends' had one of the worst openings in history
- Details on the 'AHS: Hotel' Halloween episodes with Lily Rabe and Darren Criss
- 'Hannibal' finale review: A perversely romantic, totally satisfying last supper
- Caitlyn Jenner on the realities of dating as a transgender woman
- See how 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' created 'The Twins'
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Khloeé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!