This weekend, the stars are arriving in chilly Park City, Utah, for the Sundance Film Festival, where they’re taking shelter in the warm embrace of Entertainment Weekly’s log-cabin lounge. EW’s Anthony Breznican talked to the cast of Kill Your Darlings, which includes Daniel Radcliffe, Michael C. Hall, Jack Huston, Dane DeHaan, and Ben Foster – or rather, Harry Potter, Dexter, Mr. Half-Face, the future Green Goblin, and Angel from the X-Men. Check out the video of the interview below, and be sure to bookmark EW’s Sundance Hub for regular updates throughout the day.
Posted January 19 2013 — 3:44 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters