Selling photographs of celebrities has always been a big business. Sometimes the photographers are reputable professionals. They’re okay. Sometimes the shooters are aggressive rats for whom the phrase ”invasion of privacy” has no meaning. They’re not okay. If you knew that already, $ellebrity by photographer Kevin Mazur (from Team Reputable) teaches nothing new. But if you want to hear Jennifer Aniston and Elton John complain about the bad guys, you’re in luck. C
$ELLEBRITY Elton John (Kevin Mazur)
Posted January 20 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50