Selling photographs of celebrities has always been a big business. Sometimes the photographers are reputable professionals. They’re okay. Sometimes the shooters are aggressive rats for whom the phrase ”invasion of privacy” has no meaning. They’re not okay. If you knew that already, $ellebrity by photographer Kevin Mazur (from Team Reputable) teaches nothing new. But if you want to hear Jennifer Aniston and Elton John complain about the bad guys, you’re in luck. C
$ELLEBRITY Elton John (Kevin Mazur)
Posted January 17 2015 — 5:04 PM EST
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!