Selling photographs of celebrities has always been a big business. Sometimes the photographers are reputable professionals. They’re okay. Sometimes the shooters are aggressive rats for whom the phrase ”invasion of privacy” has no meaning. They’re not okay. If you knew that already, $ellebrity by photographer Kevin Mazur (from Team Reputable) teaches nothing new. But if you want to hear Jennifer Aniston and Elton John complain about the bad guys, you’re in luck. C
$ELLEBRITY Elton John (Kevin Mazur)
Posted January 20 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- Gallery Books to publish an investigative book about Whitney Houston and Bobbi Kristina
- Michael Gambon to play Winston Churchill in new TV project
- Johnny Depp could face jail time for illegally bringing dogs to Australia
- Jake Owen shifts gears on infectious new single, talks 'funkier' new album
- Jon Stewart helps Iraq War veterans find jobs in TV
- Queen Latifah channels LL Cool J for her 'Lip Sync Battle' performance
- Katharine McPhee drops catchy comeback single 'Lick My Lips'
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!