Selling photographs of celebrities has always been a big business. Sometimes the photographers are reputable professionals. They’re okay. Sometimes the shooters are aggressive rats for whom the phrase ”invasion of privacy” has no meaning. They’re not okay. If you knew that already, $ellebrity by photographer Kevin Mazur (from Team Reputable) teaches nothing new. But if you want to hear Jennifer Aniston and Elton John complain about the bad guys, you’re in luck. C
$ELLEBRITY Elton John (Kevin Mazur)
Posted January 20 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- Patrick Ness on writing fantastical fiction for teens in 'The Rest of Us Just Live Here'
- Watch how Jim Henson's Creature Shop creates the puppets in 'Oscar's Hotel'
- LCD Soundsystem has no plans to reunite despite reports
- Terror goes viral in exclusive trailer for Chloe Sevigny-starring '#Horror'
- John Boehner drops out of 'Tonight Show' appearance
- Netflix raised the price of its most popular subscription
- Pacino or De Niro? Which actor 'wins' 'Heat'?