Selling photographs of celebrities has always been a big business. Sometimes the photographers are reputable professionals. They’re okay. Sometimes the shooters are aggressive rats for whom the phrase ”invasion of privacy” has no meaning. They’re not okay. If you knew that already, $ellebrity by photographer Kevin Mazur (from Team Reputable) teaches nothing new. But if you want to hear Jennifer Aniston and Elton John complain about the bad guys, you’re in luck. C
$ELLEBRITY Elton John (Kevin Mazur)
Posted January 20 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- Hulu Hot List: Our favorite TV time-travelers
- Pop Culture of My Life: Jamie Lee Curtis
- Kevin Hart and Conan O'Brien trade insults in hostile workout session
- Bruce Springsteen signs absence note for fifth grader
- The Weeknd shares energetic new track, 'False Alarm'
- Does Woody Allen’s 'Crisis in Six Scenes' live up to expectations?
- 'Superstore': Lauren Ash talks 'Dog Whisperer'