Manti Te’o, the Notre Dame football player who discovered that the girlfriend whose death he mourned never actually existed, will sit down with Katie Couric for an interview airing Thursday, Jan. 24, on her syndicated daytime talk show Katie. His parents, Brian and Ottilia Te’o, will also be interviewed about the hoax, which has captured headlines and raised questions as to whether the linebacker, a runner-up for the Heisman Trophy, was even in on the story himself.
Posted January 20 2013 — 4:39 PM EST
- Lil Wayne debuts his 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, more celebs spend July 4 on Instagram, Twitter
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- Beach reads: 15 heart-stopping thrillers to dive into this summer
- Zack Snyder defends ‘Man of Steel’ ending: You can’t have superheroes knock around with no consequences
- 50 Songs for 50 States: EW's favorite patriotic pop through the years
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Eddie Redmayne, Eva Longoria, Flo Rida & More!