Manti Te’o, the Notre Dame football player who discovered that the girlfriend whose death he mourned never actually existed, will sit down with Katie Couric for an interview airing Thursday, Jan. 24, on her syndicated daytime talk show Katie. His parents, Brian and Ottilia Te’o, will also be interviewed about the hoax, which has captured headlines and raised questions as to whether the linebacker, a runner-up for the Heisman Trophy, was even in on the story himself.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Fantastic Four' trailer arrives with hints of Doom
- 'Star Wars: Rogue One' will depict raid to steal original Death Star plans
- 'Furious 7' holds off 'Paul Blart' to win box office for third weekend in a row
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis: Now (Tribeca), then ('SNL'), future ('Fletch'?)
- 'Outlander' boss on Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!