Manti Te’o, the Notre Dame football player who discovered that the girlfriend whose death he mourned never actually existed, will sit down with Katie Couric for an interview airing Thursday, Jan. 24, on her syndicated daytime talk show Katie. His parents, Brian and Ottilia Te’o, will also be interviewed about the hoax, which has captured headlines and raised questions as to whether the linebacker, a runner-up for the Heisman Trophy, was even in on the story himself.
Posted January 20 2013 — 4:39 PM EST
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunners 'apologize' for Sunday's episode
- 'Ghostbusters' cast plays hilarious game of Heads Up! with Ellen
- Anne Hathaway and James Corden hurl hilarious insults in rap battle
- Hillary Clinton likes Beyoncé's 'Lemonade'
- How Captain America became a supervillain in new Marvel comic
- Blake Shelton tries sushi for the first time with Jimmy Fallon
- Is 'The Flash' doing Flashpoint in season 3?