People reports that veteran journalist Barbara Walters was hospitalized on Saturday night, after falling on steps during a pre-inauguration party at the British Ambassador’s residence. The 83-year-old Walters cut her forehead and was taken to a hospital immediately. She appeared in good spirits after the fall, but a spokesman for ABC tells EW that Walters remains in the hospital under observation. As a result, Walters will not be able to contribute as planned to ABC News’ inauguration coverage.
Posted January 21 2013 — 11:09 AM EST
- 'Doctor Who' star Karen Gillan cast in 'Jumanji'
- 'The Flash' debuts first look at Flashpoint
- Tim McGraw crashes wedding and sings 'My Little Girl'
- Police investigating incident at Chris Brown's home
- 'Criminal Minds' promotes Paget Brewster to series regular
- Warren Beatty's 'Rules Don't Apply' to premiere at AFI Fest opening night
- 'Hamilton': Watch 13 of the best #Ham4Ham performances