“Indie movie threequel” is not a phrase that’s tossed around very often, but Richard Linklater’s Before Midnight is one of the year’s most hotly anticipated movies, for a certain breed of film fan. The third part of an ongoing romantic saga that began in Before Sunrise and Before Sunset, Midnight reteams Linklater with stars/co-writers Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy. EW’s Solvej Schou sat down with Linklater and Delpy in the EW Sundance Lounge, and they were joined via satellite by Hawke. Watch the video below, and be sure to bookmark EW’s Sundance Hub for regular updates throughout the day.
Posted January 21 2013 — 6:17 PM EST
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!