“Indie movie threequel” is not a phrase that’s tossed around very often, but Richard Linklater’s Before Midnight is one of the year’s most hotly anticipated movies, for a certain breed of film fan. The third part of an ongoing romantic saga that began in Before Sunrise and Before Sunset, Midnight reteams Linklater with stars/co-writers Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy. EW’s Solvej Schou sat down with Linklater and Delpy in the EW Sundance Lounge, and they were joined via satellite by Hawke. Watch the video below, and be sure to bookmark EW’s Sundance Hub for regular updates throughout the day.
Posted January 21 2013 — 6:17 PM EST
- This year in Christmas TV movies: What's new and used (a lot)
- Frank Gifford suffered from a football-related brain injury, family says
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will Meredith find romance with Riggs?
- See the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Phase 2 Blu-ray box set artwork
- 'Girl Meets World' picked up for season 3
- Secrets of BB-8: An EW 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' video
- 'Arrow' star David Ramsey shares his theories on who's in the grave
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year