“Indie movie threequel” is not a phrase that’s tossed around very often, but Richard Linklater’s Before Midnight is one of the year’s most hotly anticipated movies, for a certain breed of film fan. The third part of an ongoing romantic saga that began in Before Sunrise and Before Sunset, Midnight reteams Linklater with stars/co-writers Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy. EW’s Solvej Schou sat down with Linklater and Delpy in the EW Sundance Lounge, and they were joined via satellite by Hawke. Watch the video below, and be sure to bookmark EW’s Sundance Hub for regular updates throughout the day.
Posted January 21 2013 — 6:17 PM EST
- Selena Gomez says she needs to 'rethink some areas' of her life
- 'Vixen' season 2: The Flash and Firestorm return in Comic-Con clip
- 'Sherlock' season 4 first trailer
- Comic-Con: Ed Brubaker thought 'Winter Soldier' would be scrapped
- Box office: 'Star Trek Beyond' nearly triples 'Lights Out,' 'Ice Age'
- Comic-Con: Henry Cavill goes undercover to prank Will Smith
- 'Simpsons' producer on how show will mock Trump