“Indie movie threequel” is not a phrase that’s tossed around very often, but Richard Linklater’s Before Midnight is one of the year’s most hotly anticipated movies, for a certain breed of film fan. The third part of an ongoing romantic saga that began in Before Sunrise and Before Sunset, Midnight reteams Linklater with stars/co-writers Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy. EW’s Solvej Schou sat down with Linklater and Delpy in the EW Sundance Lounge, and they were joined via satellite by Hawke. Watch the video below, and be sure to bookmark EW’s Sundance Hub for regular updates throughout the day.
Posted January 21 2013 — 6:17 PM EST
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big