Well that was definitely an eventful episode – wouldn’t you say, rose lovers? We finally got to watch the aftermath of Tierra’s much-hyped tumble down the stairs, one woman got sent home early, and another bachelorette’s dog was treated to a ride in a limo. Can’t ask for more than that, can you? Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click for Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 3 recap and Chris Harrison’s weekly blog), but in the meantime, limber up your typing fingers by posting your thoughts below. Is attempting to break a Guinness World Record an appropriate date activity? Who in their right mind plays beach volleyball for fun? And is it really safe to take two chronically ill teenagers on a ride called the Drop of Doom? Honestly, it really freaked me out.
- 'Limitless' canceled: CBS drama 'won't continue on any platform'
- 'Dating Naked' returns for season 3 on June 29 with new host
- 'Dear Evan Hansen' to transfer to Broadway
- 'Ghost in the Shell' adds 'Wolverine' actress Rila Fukushima
- Jorge Garcia revisits 'Lost' stomping grounds
- 'Mr. Robot' newscast offers details about hack aftermath
- Laura Jane Grace explains Against Me!'s North Carolina protest