Well that was definitely an eventful episode – wouldn’t you say, rose lovers? We finally got to watch the aftermath of Tierra’s much-hyped tumble down the stairs, one woman got sent home early, and another bachelorette’s dog was treated to a ride in a limo. Can’t ask for more than that, can you? Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click for Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 3 recap and Chris Harrison’s weekly blog), but in the meantime, limber up your typing fingers by posting your thoughts below. Is attempting to break a Guinness World Record an appropriate date activity? Who in their right mind plays beach volleyball for fun? And is it really safe to take two chronically ill teenagers on a ride called the Drop of Doom? Honestly, it really freaked me out.
- Adele adds two more shows to '25' tour
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' cast plays two truths and a lie
- 'Guardians Vol. 2': James Gunn shares first look at the Ravagers
- 'One Tree Hill' cast sings theme song at karaoke-filled reunion
- 'SNL' alum Mike O'Brien opens up about cancer scare
- Lena Dunham, 'OITNB' stars support Hillary Clinton in new video
- Wale throws a pool party at a mansion in new 'My PYT' music video
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'