Well that was definitely an eventful episode – wouldn’t you say, rose lovers? We finally got to watch the aftermath of Tierra’s much-hyped tumble down the stairs, one woman got sent home early, and another bachelorette’s dog was treated to a ride in a limo. Can’t ask for more than that, can you? Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click for Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 3 recap and Chris Harrison’s weekly blog), but in the meantime, limber up your typing fingers by posting your thoughts below. Is attempting to break a Guinness World Record an appropriate date activity? Who in their right mind plays beach volleyball for fun? And is it really safe to take two chronically ill teenagers on a ride called the Drop of Doom? Honestly, it really freaked me out.
- Bryan Cranston’s 'Sneaky Pete' pilot picked up by Amazon
- Get haunted by trailer for 'The Listing'
- President Bill Clinton to appear on 'StarTalk' season 2 premiere
- Graceland sneak peek: Paige is going undercover with the Sarkissians
- Joffrey comments on violence against women on 'Game of Thrones'
- Zayn Malik signs with RCA, says he 'left' 1D to 'show you who I really am'
- Cat Power will narrate the Janis Joplin documentary 'Janis'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!