Well that was definitely an eventful episode – wouldn’t you say, rose lovers? We finally got to watch the aftermath of Tierra’s much-hyped tumble down the stairs, one woman got sent home early, and another bachelorette’s dog was treated to a ride in a limo. Can’t ask for more than that, can you? Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click for Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 3 recap and Chris Harrison’s weekly blog), but in the meantime, limber up your typing fingers by posting your thoughts below. Is attempting to break a Guinness World Record an appropriate date activity? Who in their right mind plays beach volleyball for fun? And is it really safe to take two chronically ill teenagers on a ride called the Drop of Doom? Honestly, it really freaked me out.
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations