Well that was definitely an eventful episode – wouldn’t you say, rose lovers? We finally got to watch the aftermath of Tierra’s much-hyped tumble down the stairs, one woman got sent home early, and another bachelorette’s dog was treated to a ride in a limo. Can’t ask for more than that, can you? Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click for Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 3 recap and Chris Harrison’s weekly blog), but in the meantime, limber up your typing fingers by posting your thoughts below. Is attempting to break a Guinness World Record an appropriate date activity? Who in their right mind plays beach volleyball for fun? And is it really safe to take two chronically ill teenagers on a ride called the Drop of Doom? Honestly, it really freaked me out.
- 'Finding Dory' clips bring back an old friend, introduce a new one
- 'Wayward Pines' actor talks shocking exit — and why it had to happen
- Here's the 'Game of Thrones'-'Hamilton' mashup you've been dreaming of
- 'Wheel of Fortune' culminates in a tie for the first time in a decade
- 'Arrow': Here's what Stephen Amell wants to see in season 5
- Patrick Dempsey, wife Jillian will stay together
- Amber Heard files for divorce from Johnny Depp