Well that was definitely an eventful episode – wouldn’t you say, rose lovers? We finally got to watch the aftermath of Tierra’s much-hyped tumble down the stairs, one woman got sent home early, and another bachelorette’s dog was treated to a ride in a limo. Can’t ask for more than that, can you? Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click for Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 3 recap and Chris Harrison’s weekly blog), but in the meantime, limber up your typing fingers by posting your thoughts below. Is attempting to break a Guinness World Record an appropriate date activity? Who in their right mind plays beach volleyball for fun? And is it really safe to take two chronically ill teenagers on a ride called the Drop of Doom? Honestly, it really freaked me out.
- 'Quantico' boss talks the agent vs. analysts dynamic, teases next week's episode
- Josh Stamberg on going full frontal on 'The Affair': 'It's a weird day at work'
- Did the 'Fear the Walking Dead' season finale satisfy?
- See the new trailer for Martin Scorsese's HBO series, 'Vinyl'
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine': The 9 best lines from 'The Funeral'
- How 'Blindspot' is hiding more clues in plain sight
- Goo Goo Dolls announce 'A Boy Named Goo' 20th anniversary release