Tell us about it, honey! I mean, four weeks in and I would seriously rather break my jaw while roller skating than listen to some of these “ladies” complain. Or, rather, one of these “ladies.” Of course, it’s vixens like Tierra who keep us helplessly addicted to The Bachelor, right rose lovers? Her hissy fit this week was pretty entertaining, even if Sean did fall for it like a complete and utter sucker. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click for Kristen’s full recap and Chris Harrison’s weekly blog), but in the meantime work out your feelings about Tiny T and all of tonight’s shenanigans in the comments section below. Is Tierra an evil genius, or just evil? Are you as grossed out by the idea of a “Pretty Woman date” as I am? Has anyone ever taken you on a date to a fake trailer park, and if so, how hard did you hit that person? There’s a lot to talk about, rose lovers. Let’s get to it.
- 'This Is Us' creator talks record-breaking trailer: It fills a void
- 'Wayward Pines': M. Night Shyamalan previews season 2, series' future
- Grading the week's best (and worst) new singles
- Angelina Jolie joins London School of Economics as visiting professor
- Lauren Graham's new book will include stories from 'Gilmore Girls'
- Brad Pitt helps rescue young fan from being crushed by crowd
- George R.R. Martin revealed 3 huge twists to 'Game of Thrones' producers