Tell us about it, honey! I mean, four weeks in and I would seriously rather break my jaw while roller skating than listen to some of these “ladies” complain. Or, rather, one of these “ladies.” Of course, it’s vixens like Tierra who keep us helplessly addicted to The Bachelor, right rose lovers? Her hissy fit this week was pretty entertaining, even if Sean did fall for it like a complete and utter sucker. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click for Kristen’s full recap and Chris Harrison’s weekly blog), but in the meantime work out your feelings about Tiny T and all of tonight’s shenanigans in the comments section below. Is Tierra an evil genius, or just evil? Are you as grossed out by the idea of a “Pretty Woman date” as I am? Has anyone ever taken you on a date to a fake trailer park, and if so, how hard did you hit that person? There’s a lot to talk about, rose lovers. Let’s get to it.
- Play a 'Super Mario 64' level online for free
- Death threats against BBC director investigated following Jeremy Clarkson firing
- Harrison Ford released from hospital following plane crash: Report
- Chrissy Teigen, Ludacris to host Billboard Music Awards
- Deadline editor apologizes for controversial diversity in casting article
- Gallant drops a rain-streaked video for his next-level slow jam 'Open Up': Exclusive
- 'Walking Dead': Gale Anne Hurd on season finale
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!