With the June 20 release of its big-budget post-apocalyptic zombie thriller World War Z still months away, Paramount is ramping up the publicity machine another notch with a new 30-second trailer set to air during the Super Bowl. Adapted from Max Brooks’ 2006 bestselling novel, director Marc Forster’s film stars Brad Pitt as a UN researcher trying to save his family and the rest of not-yet-zombiefied humankind from a rampaging global zombie pandemic. The Super Bowl spot is essentially a shorter version of the trailer the studio released last November with a few new shots, but if you can’t wait until Sunday to get a glimpse of the mayhem, check it out here:
Posted January 31 2013 — 8:50 PM EST
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor