With the June 20 release of its big-budget post-apocalyptic zombie thriller World War Z still months away, Paramount is ramping up the publicity machine another notch with a new 30-second trailer set to air during the Super Bowl. Adapted from Max Brooks’ 2006 bestselling novel, director Marc Forster’s film stars Brad Pitt as a UN researcher trying to save his family and the rest of not-yet-zombiefied humankind from a rampaging global zombie pandemic. The Super Bowl spot is essentially a shorter version of the trailer the studio released last November with a few new shots, but if you can’t wait until Sunday to get a glimpse of the mayhem, check it out here:
Posted January 31 2013 — 8:50 PM EST
- Proof Kanye West & Donald Trump have a lot in common
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!