With the June 20 release of its big-budget post-apocalyptic zombie thriller World War Z still months away, Paramount is ramping up the publicity machine another notch with a new 30-second trailer set to air during the Super Bowl. Adapted from Max Brooks’ 2006 bestselling novel, director Marc Forster’s film stars Brad Pitt as a UN researcher trying to save his family and the rest of not-yet-zombiefied humankind from a rampaging global zombie pandemic. The Super Bowl spot is essentially a shorter version of the trailer the studio released last November with a few new shots, but if you can’t wait until Sunday to get a glimpse of the mayhem, check it out here:
Posted January 31 2013 — 8:50 PM EST
- 'Night Manager' trailer: Tom Hiddleston & Hugh Laurie team for AMC miniseries
- What To Watch This Weekend: 'Vinyl' wants to rock your Sunday
- Here's what the critics are saying about 'Zoolander No. 2'
- 'Veep': See the first teaser trailer for season 5
- Norman Reedus: Get ready for a 'super pissed off' Daryl on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Better Call Saul' S2 premiere, finale to be followed by 'Talking Saul'
- Three 'Transformers' sequels set release dates