With the June 20 release of its big-budget post-apocalyptic zombie thriller World War Z still months away, Paramount is ramping up the publicity machine another notch with a new 30-second trailer set to air during the Super Bowl. Adapted from Max Brooks’ 2006 bestselling novel, director Marc Forster’s film stars Brad Pitt as a UN researcher trying to save his family and the rest of not-yet-zombiefied humankind from a rampaging global zombie pandemic. The Super Bowl spot is essentially a shorter version of the trailer the studio released last November with a few new shots, but if you can’t wait until Sunday to get a glimpse of the mayhem, check it out here:
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- 'Baywatch' alum Jeremy Jackson arrested
- 'Five Nights at Freddy's 4' coming this October
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Meredith Wild's 'Hard Love'
- Hear sibling band The Hunts’ new song 'Valentina'
- 'Furious 7': China’s biggest movie ever
- Jason Derulo shares 'Cheyenne' from 'Everything Is 4'
- Robert Downey Jr. dives into an 'Emotional Interview' with Jimmy Fallon