With the June 20 release of its big-budget post-apocalyptic zombie thriller World War Z still months away, Paramount is ramping up the publicity machine another notch with a new 30-second trailer set to air during the Super Bowl. Adapted from Max Brooks’ 2006 bestselling novel, director Marc Forster’s film stars Brad Pitt as a UN researcher trying to save his family and the rest of not-yet-zombiefied humankind from a rampaging global zombie pandemic. The Super Bowl spot is essentially a shorter version of the trailer the studio released last November with a few new shots, but if you can’t wait until Sunday to get a glimpse of the mayhem, check it out here:
Posted January 31 2013 — 8:50 PM EST
- Tracy Morgan's first TV interview since car accident to air on 'Today'
- See the cover and an excerpt from Michael Buckley's 'Raging Sea,' book two in the Undertow Trilogy
- Mizgin ditches an ex in 'If I Said I'm In Love (Suicide)' video -- exclusive
- U2 pays tribute to deceased tour manager at Los Angeles concert
- Kit Harington and Alicia Vikander are a darling 'Testament of Youth' in exclusive clip
- 'Jaws' turns 40, returns to theaters for another feeding