Kara DioGuardi and her husband Mike McCuddy welcomed a baby boy on Jan. 31 in Los Angeles. Greyson James Carroll McCuddy was born via gestational surrogate, according to People, weighing 8 pounds, 10 ounces. McCuddy has a teenage daughter from a previous relationship, but it is the first child for the former American Idol judge.
Posted February 1 2013 — 9:00 AM EST
- Civil Twilight releases 'Story Of An Immigrant,' announces new album -- exclusive
- China monthly box-office tops U.S. for first time
- Nick Offerman to star in stage production of A Confederacy of Dunces
- See 'Ultron' with RDJ: Charity contest
- Hear Will Butler of Arcade Fire's solo debut Policy on Spotify
- 'Sound of Music' turns 50: Let's rank the Von Trapp children