CBS hasn’t finished casting Under the Dome, let alone started shooting. But the network wasn’t about to let an opportunity like airing the Super Bowl pass by without letting 100 million-plus viewers know about its new summer series that’s based on Stephen King’s bestseller. CBS released the following promo, inspired by the original Dome hardcover jacket art. CBS also announced a website, underthedome.com, where viewers can enter their address to see their own home trapped under the dome (tried it with EW’s L.A. office and discovered it doesn’t really work for tall buildings). The show premieres June 24.
Posted February 3 2013 — 8:30 PM EST
- Hear Pharrell's remix of A Tribe Called Quest's 'Bonita Applebum'
- Marlon James' 'A Brief History of Seven Killings' wins the 2015 Man Booker Prize
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' exclusive clip: Jeremy Lin + 'Pretty in Pink' = ?
- Selena Gomez picks her favorite Taylor Swift songs
- 'WarGames' rebooting as interactive video short
- Jennifer Grey on 'Dirty Dancing' lift: 'Never ask me to do it again'
- Harry Connick Jr. is getting his own talk show
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6