CBS hasn’t finished casting Under the Dome, let alone started shooting. But the network wasn’t about to let an opportunity like airing the Super Bowl pass by without letting 100 million-plus viewers know about its new summer series that’s based on Stephen King’s bestseller. CBS released the following promo, inspired by the original Dome hardcover jacket art. CBS also announced a website, underthedome.com, where viewers can enter their address to see their own home trapped under the dome (tried it with EW’s L.A. office and discovered it doesn’t really work for tall buildings). The show premieres June 24.
Posted February 3 2013 — 8:30 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'