CBS hasn’t finished casting Under the Dome, let alone started shooting. But the network wasn’t about to let an opportunity like airing the Super Bowl pass by without letting 100 million-plus viewers know about its new summer series that’s based on Stephen King’s bestseller. CBS released the following promo, inspired by the original Dome hardcover jacket art. CBS also announced a website, underthedome.com, where viewers can enter their address to see their own home trapped under the dome (tried it with EW’s L.A. office and discovered it doesn’t really work for tall buildings). The show premieres June 24.
Posted February 3 2013 — 8:30 PM EST
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50
- Beyoncé announces world tour during Super Bowl