CBS hasn’t finished casting Under the Dome, let alone started shooting. But the network wasn’t about to let an opportunity like airing the Super Bowl pass by without letting 100 million-plus viewers know about its new summer series that’s based on Stephen King’s bestseller. CBS released the following promo, inspired by the original Dome hardcover jacket art. CBS also announced a website, underthedome.com, where viewers can enter their address to see their own home trapped under the dome (tried it with EW’s L.A. office and discovered it doesn’t really work for tall buildings). The show premieres June 24.
Posted February 3 2013 — 8:30 PM EST
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Bible' series won't return to NBC
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!