CBS hasn’t finished casting Under the Dome, let alone started shooting. But the network wasn’t about to let an opportunity like airing the Super Bowl pass by without letting 100 million-plus viewers know about its new summer series that’s based on Stephen King’s bestseller. CBS released the following promo, inspired by the original Dome hardcover jacket art. CBS also announced a website, underthedome.com, where viewers can enter their address to see their own home trapped under the dome (tried it with EW’s L.A. office and discovered it doesn’t really work for tall buildings). The show premieres June 24.
Posted February 3 2013 — 8:30 PM EST
- 'Outlander' is becoming a war story, explains showrunner
- James Bond: Sam Mendes thinks 'it's time for somebody else' to direct
- Tom Hardy chats with Princes William and Harry at charity polo tournament
- 'Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?' trailer: James Franco's re-'vamp'
- Melissa McCarthy to 'Ghostbusters' haters: 'I hope they find a friend'
- Zac Efron shares 'High School Musical' throwback cast photo
- What is Essex Corp? 'X-Men: Apocalypse' post-credits scene explained
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers