As is his yearly tradition, Will Ferrell filmed a Super Bowl commercial for Old Milwaukee beer that aired only in select markets. This year’s extra-tasty-kissy spot rivals GoDaddy’s Bar Refaeli-smooching-a-nerd ad for sure – instead of zeroing in too heavily on a ’70s-esque, tank-topped Ferrell macking on a stranger on a bus, the camera graciously pans out to highlight some of America’s finest canned brew. Watch it below.
Posted February 4 2013 — 12:53 AM EST
- ABC Family and Fox score top marks for inclusion of LGBT characters
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!