As is his yearly tradition, Will Ferrell filmed a Super Bowl commercial for Old Milwaukee beer that aired only in select markets. This year’s extra-tasty-kissy spot rivals GoDaddy’s Bar Refaeli-smooching-a-nerd ad for sure – instead of zeroing in too heavily on a ’70s-esque, tank-topped Ferrell macking on a stranger on a bus, the camera graciously pans out to highlight some of America’s finest canned brew. Watch it below.
Posted February 4 2013 — 12:53 AM EST
- Casey Wilson will guest star on 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Anne of Green Gables' adaptation finds new Anne
- '13 Going on 30' heading to Broadway as Razzle-fied musical
- Horror and fantasy authors team up for new Hellboy prose anthology
- Offerman & Mullally are uncomfortably close on 'Life in Pieces'
- Gorillaz release new digital story, 'The Book of Murdoc'
- How Benedict Cumberbatch got in shape for 'Doctor Strange'