As is his yearly tradition, Will Ferrell filmed a Super Bowl commercial for Old Milwaukee beer that aired only in select markets. This year’s extra-tasty-kissy spot rivals GoDaddy’s Bar Refaeli-smooching-a-nerd ad for sure – instead of zeroing in too heavily on a ’70s-esque, tank-topped Ferrell macking on a stranger on a bus, the camera graciously pans out to highlight some of America’s finest canned brew. Watch it below.
Posted February 4 2013 — 12:53 AM EST
- Conan O'Brien's Trump parody ad vows to 'Make America Grape Again'
- Parent dresses napping baby as Jon Snow, Eleven from 'Stranger Things'
- 'Breaking Bad' actor calls for more people with disabilities in Hollywood
- WATCH: Exclusive clip from 'Light Between Oceans'
- Stars put Jimmy Fallon to shame in dramatic game of Musical Beers
- The Must List: Sunday's VMAs, new Frank Ocean, and more
- Dave Grohl and Prophets of Rage cover the MC5's 'Kick Out the Jams'
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...