As is his yearly tradition, Will Ferrell filmed a Super Bowl commercial for Old Milwaukee beer that aired only in select markets. This year’s extra-tasty-kissy spot rivals GoDaddy’s Bar Refaeli-smooching-a-nerd ad for sure – instead of zeroing in too heavily on a ’70s-esque, tank-topped Ferrell macking on a stranger on a bus, the camera graciously pans out to highlight some of America’s finest canned brew. Watch it below.
Posted January 18 2015 — 11:57 AM EST
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as the Joker: 'Suicide Squad' director tweets a photo