As is his yearly tradition, Will Ferrell filmed a Super Bowl commercial for Old Milwaukee beer that aired only in select markets. This year’s extra-tasty-kissy spot rivals GoDaddy’s Bar Refaeli-smooching-a-nerd ad for sure – instead of zeroing in too heavily on a ’70s-esque, tank-topped Ferrell macking on a stranger on a bus, the camera graciously pans out to highlight some of America’s finest canned brew. Watch it below.
Posted February 4 2013 — 12:53 AM EST
- 'Modern Family': Charles Barkley and DeAndre Jordan to guest-star
- 'O.J.: Made in America' is now the frontrunner for Best Documentary
- Lin-Manuel Miranda watched celebrities watch 'Hamilton' in disguise
- 'Rogue One,' 'Fantastic Beasts' on Oscars shortlist for Best VFX
- Stephen Dorff is an aspiring country singer in 'Wheeler' trailer
- CNN apologizes for producer caught joking about Trump's plane crashing
- Grace VanderWaal wows again with debut EP and 'Clay' lyric video
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big