As is his yearly tradition, Will Ferrell filmed a Super Bowl commercial for Old Milwaukee beer that aired only in select markets. This year’s extra-tasty-kissy spot rivals GoDaddy’s Bar Refaeli-smooching-a-nerd ad for sure – instead of zeroing in too heavily on a ’70s-esque, tank-topped Ferrell macking on a stranger on a bus, the camera graciously pans out to highlight some of America’s finest canned brew. Watch it below.
Posted February 4 2013 — 12:53 AM EST
- Can Caleb from 'Big Brother' hack it on 'Survivor'? Jeff Probst weighs in
- Which member of Destiny’s Child are you?
- 'The Walking Dead': Lennie James says Morgan-Rick rift is bigger than people realize
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'