Wow. Could that be the all-time best sound bite in Bachelor history? I mean, I know a lot of other things happened on tonight’s episode – the surprise ouster of one of the more decent “ladies”; Tierra’s “near-death” experience at Lake Louise – but I just can’t get past the whole one-on-one date in a teepee thing. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over to Kristen’s Bachelor episode 6 recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but in the meantime let me know what you thought about Sean’s trip to Canada. Will you miss the women who went home? Would you rather have a date on a glacier or in an ice castle? And should two episodes of The Bachelor in one week be considered cruel and unusual recapper punishment? Post your thoughts now!
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!