Wow. Could that be the all-time best sound bite in Bachelor history? I mean, I know a lot of other things happened on tonight’s episode – the surprise ouster of one of the more decent “ladies”; Tierra’s “near-death” experience at Lake Louise – but I just can’t get past the whole one-on-one date in a teepee thing. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over to Kristen’s Bachelor episode 6 recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but in the meantime let me know what you thought about Sean’s trip to Canada. Will you miss the women who went home? Would you rather have a date on a glacier or in an ice castle? And should two episodes of The Bachelor in one week be considered cruel and unusual recapper punishment? Post your thoughts now!
- How the novel 'Star Wars: Aftermath' sets up 'The Force Awakens'
- The lawsuit over 'Mr. Holmes' has been settled, attorney says
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!