Wow. Could that be the all-time best sound bite in Bachelor history? I mean, I know a lot of other things happened on tonight’s episode – the surprise ouster of one of the more decent “ladies”; Tierra’s “near-death” experience at Lake Louise – but I just can’t get past the whole one-on-one date in a teepee thing. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over to Kristen’s Bachelor episode 6 recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but in the meantime let me know what you thought about Sean’s trip to Canada. Will you miss the women who went home? Would you rather have a date on a glacier or in an ice castle? And should two episodes of The Bachelor in one week be considered cruel and unusual recapper punishment? Post your thoughts now!
- Pop Culture of My Life: Julianna Margulies on Judy Blume and more
- WATCH: Bill Paxton says he's 'not a nice guy,' loves to play villains
- 'BoJack Horseman' season 3: Netflix shares teaser, premiere date
- Theater chain proposes this gender neutral bathroom design
- Michelle Rodriguez reflects on 'Fast and the Furious' turning 15
- 'The Fast and the Furious' 15th anniversary: Vin Diesel looks back
- 'Wayward Pines' cast, bosses talk going off-book in unexpected season 2