Wow. Could that be the all-time best sound bite in Bachelor history? I mean, I know a lot of other things happened on tonight’s episode – the surprise ouster of one of the more decent “ladies”; Tierra’s “near-death” experience at Lake Louise – but I just can’t get past the whole one-on-one date in a teepee thing. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over to Kristen’s Bachelor episode 6 recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but in the meantime let me know what you thought about Sean’s trip to Canada. Will you miss the women who went home? Would you rather have a date on a glacier or in an ice castle? And should two episodes of The Bachelor in one week be considered cruel and unusual recapper punishment? Post your thoughts now!
- Liam Hemsworth reveals Chris Hemsworth paid off their parents' debts
- J.K. Rowling feared second 'Harry Potter' couldn't live up to the first
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'