Revolution is coming back next month and NBC is launching a new teaser poster. Here’s the Revolution gang walking – of course they’re walking! – against a new desolate backdrop. Oh, and there’s General Monroe and Captain Tom Neville in the clouds hovering menacingly over the heroes, like in the style of certain illustrated 1980s action movie posters. Plus there’s a couple new photos from the first episode back, which airs Monday, March 25. Check them out below, or click here for a high-res version.
Posted February 14 2013 — 11:10 AM EST
- 'Captain America: Steve Rogers' writer Nick Spencer talks angering fans
- 'Workaholics' stars talk Oscar Isaac, cannibalism, and more
- Panorama Day 2: Kendrick Lamar spreads the love in profound headlining set
- Comic-Con 2016 Day 3: See stars' cinemagraph portraits
- 'Hawaii Five-0' books Claire Forlani for recurring role
- WATCH: Danny McBride teases Neal's redemption on 'Vice Principals'
- Will Forte teases 'Last Man on Earth' season 3: 'New... Malibu... Death'