On the Feb. 18 season finale of TLC’s Cake Boss, Buddy and his team have the honor of making an elaborate cake for Marvel to celebrate Spider-Man’s 50th anniversary. How does it go? “At the end of the day, what I’m asking for – for the street to collapse, sinkholes, smoke, fireworks, movement – maybe I just went a little far off the deep end,” Buddy says. Watch an exclusive sneak peek below.
- 'The Muppets': First musical guest star is Imagine Dragons
- The Muppets get down to Kool and the Gang's 'Jungle Boogie'
- Jessica Williams on Jon Stewart's 'Daily Show' legacy
- Find out the No. 1 movie on the day you were born
- Cast confirmed for Woody Allen's next film
- Mary J. Blige helps out Taraji P. Henson in new 'Lip Sync Battle' clip
- See Iceman, Littlefinger in new trailer for Xbox One exclusive 'Quantum Break'