On the Feb. 18 season finale of TLC’s Cake Boss, Buddy and his team have the honor of making an elaborate cake for Marvel to celebrate Spider-Man’s 50th anniversary. How does it go? “At the end of the day, what I’m asking for – for the street to collapse, sinkholes, smoke, fireworks, movement – maybe I just went a little far off the deep end,” Buddy says. Watch an exclusive sneak peek below.
Posted February 15 2013 — 11:24 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters