You know what I like best about hometown dates, rose lovers? The chance that maybe, juuuuust maybe, one of the relatives involved will react like a normal human being – meaning, with true, intractable skepticism – to the whole thing. A skeptic sighting is usually rare (see: Ashley’s tattooed sister Chrystie on The Bachelorette), but it’s always beautiful. Tonight, Sean met two such doubting relatives on his “journey.” I’ll steer clear of spoilers here – stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s Bachelor episode 8 recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog) – but if you have watched tonight’s episode, tell me how you felt about the chilly reception the Bachelor received from [spoiler]’s nagging sisters and [spoiler]’s angry brother. Were they being rude, or simply looking out for their beloved flesh-and-blood? Did Sean handle himself okay – and send the right woman home? And did AshLee’s dad speech about meeting her when she was four years old make you cry? Post your thoughts below!
- Anne Hathaway on Oscar win: ‘I tried to pretend that I was happy
- Adam Scott to guest on 'The Good Place'
- Lady Gaga on Madonna comparisons: 'What I do is different'
- Madonna’s 'Rebel Heart Tour' is coming to Showtime
- YouTuber sings Smash Mouth’s ‘All Star’ over Adele, John Lennon
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter expecting second child
- Michael Rooker names 'Night of the Living Dead' as Halloween movie pick