You know what I like best about hometown dates, rose lovers? The chance that maybe, juuuuust maybe, one of the relatives involved will react like a normal human being – meaning, with true, intractable skepticism – to the whole thing. A skeptic sighting is usually rare (see: Ashley’s tattooed sister Chrystie on The Bachelorette), but it’s always beautiful. Tonight, Sean met two such doubting relatives on his “journey.” I’ll steer clear of spoilers here – stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s Bachelor episode 8 recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog) – but if you have watched tonight’s episode, tell me how you felt about the chilly reception the Bachelor received from [spoiler]’s nagging sisters and [spoiler]’s angry brother. Were they being rude, or simply looking out for their beloved flesh-and-blood? Did Sean handle himself okay – and send the right woman home? And did AshLee’s dad speech about meeting her when she was four years old make you cry? Post your thoughts below!
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- How do Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy compare?
- Watch out, Frank and Claire: Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Taylor Towsend will play Julie Cooper in 'The O.C. Musical'
- The wedding is over for It Shoulda Been You on Broadway
- 'Teen Wolf' season 4 DVD: See the limited edition art for Comic-Con
- Donald Trump doubles down on Mexico comments: 'It’s totally accurate'
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!