You know what I like best about hometown dates, rose lovers? The chance that maybe, juuuuust maybe, one of the relatives involved will react like a normal human being – meaning, with true, intractable skepticism – to the whole thing. A skeptic sighting is usually rare (see: Ashley’s tattooed sister Chrystie on The Bachelorette), but it’s always beautiful. Tonight, Sean met two such doubting relatives on his “journey.” I’ll steer clear of spoilers here – stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s Bachelor episode 8 recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog) – but if you have watched tonight’s episode, tell me how you felt about the chilly reception the Bachelor received from [spoiler]’s nagging sisters and [spoiler]’s angry brother. Were they being rude, or simply looking out for their beloved flesh-and-blood? Did Sean handle himself okay – and send the right woman home? And did AshLee’s dad speech about meeting her when she was four years old make you cry? Post your thoughts below!
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's about Emma and more
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit
- 'McFarland, USA' and the neutering of sports movies