You know what I like best about hometown dates, rose lovers? The chance that maybe, juuuuust maybe, one of the relatives involved will react like a normal human being – meaning, with true, intractable skepticism – to the whole thing. A skeptic sighting is usually rare (see: Ashley’s tattooed sister Chrystie on The Bachelorette), but it’s always beautiful. Tonight, Sean met two such doubting relatives on his “journey.” I’ll steer clear of spoilers here – stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s Bachelor episode 8 recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog) – but if you have watched tonight’s episode, tell me how you felt about the chilly reception the Bachelor received from [spoiler]’s nagging sisters and [spoiler]’s angry brother. Were they being rude, or simply looking out for their beloved flesh-and-blood? Did Sean handle himself okay – and send the right woman home? And did AshLee’s dad speech about meeting her when she was four years old make you cry? Post your thoughts below!
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!