You know what I like best about hometown dates, rose lovers? The chance that maybe, juuuuust maybe, one of the relatives involved will react like a normal human being – meaning, with true, intractable skepticism – to the whole thing. A skeptic sighting is usually rare (see: Ashley’s tattooed sister Chrystie on The Bachelorette), but it’s always beautiful. Tonight, Sean met two such doubting relatives on his “journey.” I’ll steer clear of spoilers here – stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s Bachelor episode 8 recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog) – but if you have watched tonight’s episode, tell me how you felt about the chilly reception the Bachelor received from [spoiler]’s nagging sisters and [spoiler]’s angry brother. Were they being rude, or simply looking out for their beloved flesh-and-blood? Did Sean handle himself okay – and send the right woman home? And did AshLee’s dad speech about meeting her when she was four years old make you cry? Post your thoughts below!
- Brie Larson and Saoirse Ronan to be honored by Santa Barbara Film Festival
- 'Survivor Talk': Stephen and Ciera critique each other's games
- New honest trailer points out how 'Minions' is kind of like 'Joey'
- Digital stars call for YouTube to delete Sam Pepper's channel
- Fox responds to reports of bear rape in 'The Revenant'
- 'Scream Queens' exclusive: Black Friday gets bloody
- Sara Bareilles' 'Waitress' makes history with all-female creative team