Having elbowed his way into the Hot 100 VIP room — and a million Steelers fans’ hearts — with 2010’s inescapable ”Black and Yellow,” the pride of Pittsburgh largely backs away from easy access on his second album. Though O.N.I.F.C. scrimps on pop hooks, Wiz’s bleary-eyed charisma elevates both radio bait (”Got Everything”) and trippy shape-shifters (”No Limit”). His singular style tends to derail the guest spots — which is okay, because Wiz’s most potent collaborator is clearly a plant-shaped lady named Mary. B+
O.N.I.F.CHaving elbowed his way into the Hot 100 VIP room — and a million Steelers fans' hearts — with 2010's inescapable ''Black and Yellow,'' the...O.N.I.F.CHip-Hop/RapHaving elbowed his way into the Hot 100 VIP room — and a million Steelers fans' hearts — with 2010's inescapable ''Black and Yellow,'' the...2013-02-20
O.N.I.F.C. Wiz Khalifa
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Wiz Khalifa; Music Label: Atlantic
Posted February 20 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- WATCH: Danny McBride teases Neal's redemption on 'Vice Principals'
- Will Forte teases 'Last Man on Earth' season 3: 'New... Malibu... Death'
- Comic-Con 2016: 5 things to know from 'Riverdale' pilot
- WATCH: Sigourney Weaver thought she 'f---ed up' iconic 'Aliens' line
- WATCH: 'The Originals' cast discusses the 5-year time jump
- WATCH: 'Once Upon a Time' star: 'We're all facing our own baggage'
- WATCH: 'Lucifer' cast says Mom is 'hell-bent on revenge'