Having elbowed his way into the Hot 100 VIP room — and a million Steelers fans’ hearts — with 2010’s inescapable ”Black and Yellow,” the pride of Pittsburgh largely backs away from easy access on his second album. Though O.N.I.F.C. scrimps on pop hooks, Wiz’s bleary-eyed charisma elevates both radio bait (”Got Everything”) and trippy shape-shifters (”No Limit”). His singular style tends to derail the guest spots — which is okay, because Wiz’s most potent collaborator is clearly a plant-shaped lady named Mary. B+
O.N.I.F.CHaving elbowed his way into the Hot 100 VIP room — and a million Steelers fans' hearts — with 2010's inescapable ''Black and Yellow,'' the...O.N.I.F.CHip-Hop/RapHaving elbowed his way into the Hot 100 VIP room — and a million Steelers fans' hearts — with 2010's inescapable ''Black and Yellow,'' the...2013-02-20
O.N.I.F.C. Wiz Khalifa
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Wiz Khalifa; Music Label: Atlantic
Posted February 20 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- Hear Pharrell's remix of A Tribe Called Quest's 'Bonita Applebum'
- Marlon James' 'A Brief History of Seven Killings' wins the 2015 Man Booker Prize
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' exclusive clip: Jeremy Lin + 'Pretty in Pink' = ?
- Selena Gomez picks her favorite Taylor Swift songs
- 'WarGames' rebooting as interactive video short
- Jennifer Grey on 'Dirty Dancing' lift: 'Never ask me to do it again'
- Harry Connick Jr. is getting his own talk show
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6