Even if you didn’t know that music in film was the theme of this year’s Academy Awards, you had to notice the abundance of musical numbers. Nominees (Adele), past winners (Jennifer Hudson, Catherine Zeta-Jones), icons (Barbra Streisand), and even host Seth MacFarlane all took center stage to belt out a classic tune. You can catch them all, plus more, on ABC’s Oscar blog or click through for highlights, like Adele singing ‘Skyfall,’ which took home the Oscar for Best Song last night.
- See how Broadway's screwball hit 'On the Twentieth Century' brought sets and costumes to life
- 'Daily Show' correspondent Aasif Mandvi thinks Trevor Noah backlash is 'much ado about nothing'
- Jeremy Clarkson, 'Top Gear' co-hosts to tour
- Patton Oswalt vs. critics of Trevor Noah jokes
- Rumored 'Star Wars' spin-off star Ben Mendelsohn talks his love of the series: Exclusive
- Dustin Lynch checks in from tour, talks 'On The DL,' spring break, and his new single
- Steven Tyler is going country