Even if you didn’t know that music in film was the theme of this year’s Academy Awards, you had to notice the abundance of musical numbers. Nominees (Adele), past winners (Jennifer Hudson, Catherine Zeta-Jones), icons (Barbra Streisand), and even host Seth MacFarlane all took center stage to belt out a classic tune. You can catch them all, plus more, on ABC’s Oscar blog or click through for highlights, like Adele singing ‘Skyfall,’ which took home the Oscar for Best Song last night.
- Ellie Goulding and James Corden sing 'Love Me Like You Do' in 8 music styles
- How and why the 'Creed' team resurrected the 'Rocky' theme song
- Spike Lee is 'glad' the Laquan McDonald video was released
- Chris Evans & RDJ discuss the struggles of filming 'Civil War' in 'Hotlanta'
- The Knocks share 10 songs they love from women in pop
- Krysten Ritter discusses spoiler politics (while spoiling 'Homeland')
- Charli XCX made a documentary about being a woman in the music industry