Even if you didn’t know that music in film was the theme of this year’s Academy Awards, you had to notice the abundance of musical numbers. Nominees (Adele), past winners (Jennifer Hudson, Catherine Zeta-Jones), icons (Barbra Streisand), and even host Seth MacFarlane all took center stage to belt out a classic tune. You can catch them all, plus more, on ABC’s Oscar blog or click through for highlights, like Adele singing ‘Skyfall,’ which took home the Oscar for Best Song last night.
- Can the 'Legends of Tomorrow' ever truly defeat Vandal Savage?
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on how he was forced into 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'
- Casting Net: Taraji P. Henson to star in Hidden Figures
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo on Meredith-centric midseason return
- Nasim Pedrad to play teenage boy in Fox pilot 'Chad: An American Boy'
- A house divided in 'House of Cards' season 4 trailer
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival casts former 'Bunheads' star Sutton Foster
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday