Even if you didn’t know that music in film was the theme of this year’s Academy Awards, you had to notice the abundance of musical numbers. Nominees (Adele), past winners (Jennifer Hudson, Catherine Zeta-Jones), icons (Barbra Streisand), and even host Seth MacFarlane all took center stage to belt out a classic tune. You can catch them all, plus more, on ABC’s Oscar blog or click through for highlights, like Adele singing ‘Skyfall,’ which took home the Oscar for Best Song last night.
- See the cover of Moïra Fowley Doyle's YA debut The Accident Season
- Chance the Rapper and Alec Baldwin's unexpected collaboration
- Diplo's Major Lazer project teams up with DJ Snake and MØ for 'Lean On'
- Robert Downey Jr. announces charity contest for trip to Age of Ultron premiere
- 'The Sound of Music' turns 50: We rank the Von Trapp children
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma