Even if you didn’t know that music in film was the theme of this year’s Academy Awards, you had to notice the abundance of musical numbers. Nominees (Adele), past winners (Jennifer Hudson, Catherine Zeta-Jones), icons (Barbra Streisand), and even host Seth MacFarlane all took center stage to belt out a classic tune. You can catch them all, plus more, on ABC’s Oscar blog or click through for highlights, like Adele singing ‘Skyfall,’ which took home the Oscar for Best Song last night.
- 'The Founder' starring Michael Keaton gets November 2016 release
- 'American Idol' guest mentor Boy George picks the frontrunners of the Top 9
- Sherlock creator: Making U.S. fans wait longer is 'bloody nonsense'
- Marvel changes the Avengers lineup, adding Ms. Marvel and Miles Morales
- One Direction address Zayn Malik's exit: 'It's far from over'
- Jason Alexander to replace Larry David in 'Fish in the Dark' on Broadway
- Former 'Mad Men' stars talk saying goodbye and the 'brilliantly talented' Jon Hamm
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!