Ah, the sacrifices we make for “love” – right rose lovers? But I’m sure Catherine (who is quoted above) knew what she was getting into, sartorially speaking, when she signed up for The Bachelor. You’re either in a ball gown, a bathing suit, or absurd period garb. The bathing suit confession wasn’t the only shocker of the night, especially not for the “lady” Sean sent home. No spoilers here (stay tuned for my full Bachelor episode 9 recap later tonight as well as Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but let me know what you thought of this year’s Fantasy Suite dates and their aftermath. Did Sean keep the right women? Did Lindsay really eat those bugs? And did ABC really need to make us sit through that extended preview for Oz? Post your thoughts below!
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- Nick Jonas talks hosting the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards, his new image and that Kanye West cover
- Ben Stiller's little-known punk rocker past comes to light
- 'Barely Lethal' R rating overturned
- 'New Yorker' editor David Remnick defends Lena Dunham's 'dog or Jewish boyfriend' piece
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!