Ah, the sacrifices we make for “love” – right rose lovers? But I’m sure Catherine (who is quoted above) knew what she was getting into, sartorially speaking, when she signed up for The Bachelor. You’re either in a ball gown, a bathing suit, or absurd period garb. The bathing suit confession wasn’t the only shocker of the night, especially not for the “lady” Sean sent home. No spoilers here (stay tuned for my full Bachelor episode 9 recap later tonight as well as Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but let me know what you thought of this year’s Fantasy Suite dates and their aftermath. Did Sean keep the right women? Did Lindsay really eat those bugs? And did ABC really need to make us sit through that extended preview for Oz? Post your thoughts below!
- Steven Soderbergh's heist movie adds Daniel Craig, Katherine Heigl
- WATCH: 3 rounds with Brett Eldredge
- Box office predictions: X-Men Apocalypse to reign over holiday weekend
- Lilly Wachowski to take break from 'Sense8'
- 'The Final Master' clip: A martial artist sticks it to his enemies
- What to Watch Thursday: 'Archer' goes to the movies
- Jon Stewart leaves the farm to accept Peabody Award: Watch his speech