Ah, the sacrifices we make for “love” – right rose lovers? But I’m sure Catherine (who is quoted above) knew what she was getting into, sartorially speaking, when she signed up for The Bachelor. You’re either in a ball gown, a bathing suit, or absurd period garb. The bathing suit confession wasn’t the only shocker of the night, especially not for the “lady” Sean sent home. No spoilers here (stay tuned for my full Bachelor episode 9 recap later tonight as well as Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but let me know what you thought of this year’s Fantasy Suite dates and their aftermath. Did Sean keep the right women? Did Lindsay really eat those bugs? And did ABC really need to make us sit through that extended preview for Oz? Post your thoughts below!
- Westworld trailer: HBO's releases Intense new footage
- Frank Ocean's 'Blonde' debuts at No. 1 on Billboard 200
- 'Ghostbusters' VFX breakdown shows how ghosts are made
- New 'Miss Peregrine's' featurette celebrates film's female characters
- 'Guardians Vol. 2' director says Chris Pratt suggested Kurt Russell
- Tom Hiddleston performs dramatic reading of 'The Night Manager' book
- 'Walking Dead' producer says NBC wanted 'zombie crime' procedural