Ah, the sacrifices we make for “love” – right rose lovers? But I’m sure Catherine (who is quoted above) knew what she was getting into, sartorially speaking, when she signed up for The Bachelor. You’re either in a ball gown, a bathing suit, or absurd period garb. The bathing suit confession wasn’t the only shocker of the night, especially not for the “lady” Sean sent home. No spoilers here (stay tuned for my full Bachelor episode 9 recap later tonight as well as Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but let me know what you thought of this year’s Fantasy Suite dates and their aftermath. Did Sean keep the right women? Did Lindsay really eat those bugs? And did ABC really need to make us sit through that extended preview for Oz? Post your thoughts below!
- 'Supergirl' first look: Tyler Hoechlin suits up as Superman
- EW Must List: Michaela Watkins shines on Casual season 2
- Blindfolded kissing dating show announced
- That 'Mr. Robot' horror movie actually exists
- Zach Galifianakis is an un-smooth criminal in 'Masterminds' trailer
- Tegan and Sara host a lip sync battle in new 'Faint of Heart' video
- 'Harry Potter' parody play about Hufflepuffs conjures Off-Broadway run