Ah, the sacrifices we make for “love” – right rose lovers? But I’m sure Catherine (who is quoted above) knew what she was getting into, sartorially speaking, when she signed up for The Bachelor. You’re either in a ball gown, a bathing suit, or absurd period garb. The bathing suit confession wasn’t the only shocker of the night, especially not for the “lady” Sean sent home. No spoilers here (stay tuned for my full Bachelor episode 9 recap later tonight as well as Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but let me know what you thought of this year’s Fantasy Suite dates and their aftermath. Did Sean keep the right women? Did Lindsay really eat those bugs? And did ABC really need to make us sit through that extended preview for Oz? Post your thoughts below!
- The slow, curious fade of the male pop star
- Final 'Dexter' book says farewell to serial killer Dexter Morgan
- Kel Mitchell talks return to Nickelodeon this fall in 'Game Shakers'
- Kevin Bacon, Neil Marshall, and the other Thor to attend Fantasia 2015
- Tatiana Maslany, Haley Joel Osment among cast for 'Locke & Key' audiobook
- Here's your best look yet at the very cool 'No Man's Sky'
- Bruce Campbell rides THAT '73 Delta 88 in 'Ash vs Evil Dead': New EW exclusive images
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!