Ah, the sacrifices we make for “love” – right rose lovers? But I’m sure Catherine (who is quoted above) knew what she was getting into, sartorially speaking, when she signed up for The Bachelor. You’re either in a ball gown, a bathing suit, or absurd period garb. The bathing suit confession wasn’t the only shocker of the night, especially not for the “lady” Sean sent home. No spoilers here (stay tuned for my full Bachelor episode 9 recap later tonight as well as Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but let me know what you thought of this year’s Fantasy Suite dates and their aftermath. Did Sean keep the right women? Did Lindsay really eat those bugs? And did ABC really need to make us sit through that extended preview for Oz? Post your thoughts below!
- WATCH: Geena Davis recalls getting really drunk for 'Thelma & Louise'
- Garry Marshall’s 5 rules for making a rom-com
- 'Guilt': Watch the first trailer for Freeform's steamy new drama
- Pearl Jam play 'Ten' front to back in Philly
- 'The Originals' boss on the difficulties of killing a beloved character
- 'The Originals' boss on [spoiler]'s heartbreaking death, hope for Davina
- 'The Originals' victim 'cried' over that tragic death
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch