Videogame studio Moonbot has been working on a videogame called The Golem, which allows you to control a giant monstrous creature, a character based on folklore given a modern twist. You might think that that sounds like something that might appeal to Guillermo Del Toro, director of such monstrous-creatures-based-on-folklore-given-modern-twists classics as Hellboy 2 and Pan’s Labyrinth, not to mention the upcoming monster-mash spectacle Pacific Rim. Well, Del Toro not only digs The Golem – in a new video just released on Vimeo, he offers his support for the project. Check out the video below:
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- Watch the first trailer for 'Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell'
- Brian Williams might have misremembered a few more incidents
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Who will miss Janos on Game of Thrones?
- Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan joins TNA Wrestling
- 'Black-ish' creator writing 'Good Times' movie
- 'Aqua Teen Hunger Force' to end
- First listen of Broadway’s 'On the Twentieth Century' cast album