We’re just a few days away from the release of Tomb Raider, the much-anticipated reboot of the Lara Croft franchise. (And according to my gamer colleague Aaron Morales, it’s good!) In an effort to make you just a teeny bit more excited, a new trailer for the game shows the teenaged Lara undergoing various feats of acrobatic derring-do as she tries to survive her journey across a mysterious island. The trailer also shows various real-life gamers, speaking as if they themselves are Lara Croft. But aren’t we all Lara Croft, when you get right down to it? The more you knoooowww… Anyhow, watch the trailer:
Posted February 28 2013 — 12:21 PM EST
- New 'American Horror Story' season 6 teasers will make your skin crawl
- DNC: Chelsea Clinton references 'A Wrinkle in Time,' 'Police Academy'
- Hillary Clinton quotes 'Hamilton,' slams Trump in rousing DNC speech
- Twitter reacts to Morgan Freeman-narrated Hillary Clinton doc
- 'The Voice': Bette Midler serving as mentor for Team Blake
- Shonda Rhimes on Hillary Clinton DNC film: 'I didn't have to add a plot twist!'
- Katy Perry performs 'Rise,' 'Roar' at DNC for Hillary Clinton