We’re just a few days away from the release of Tomb Raider, the much-anticipated reboot of the Lara Croft franchise. (And according to my gamer colleague Aaron Morales, it’s good!) In an effort to make you just a teeny bit more excited, a new trailer for the game shows the teenaged Lara undergoing various feats of acrobatic derring-do as she tries to survive her journey across a mysterious island. The trailer also shows various real-life gamers, speaking as if they themselves are Lara Croft. But aren’t we all Lara Croft, when you get right down to it? The more you knoooowww… Anyhow, watch the trailer:
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' merge exclusive sneak peek
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Hilary Duff, Scott Eastwood & More!