We’re just a few days away from the release of Tomb Raider, the much-anticipated reboot of the Lara Croft franchise. (And according to my gamer colleague Aaron Morales, it’s good!) In an effort to make you just a teeny bit more excited, a new trailer for the game shows the teenaged Lara undergoing various feats of acrobatic derring-do as she tries to survive her journey across a mysterious island. The trailer also shows various real-life gamers, speaking as if they themselves are Lara Croft. But aren’t we all Lara Croft, when you get right down to it? The more you knoooowww… Anyhow, watch the trailer:
Posted February 28 2013 — 12:21 PM EST
- Listen to Carmelo Anthony and Jesse Eisenberg read from 'Bream Gives Me Hiccups' -- exclusive
- Shadowman returns to the Valiant Universe in 'Operation: Deadside'
- Nina Dobrev, Matt McGorry, and more advocate for sexual consent in 'It's On Us' campaign
- 'Survivor' players reveal whom they want out of the game first
- Demi Lovato pays tribute to late father on anticipated fall album—exclusive details
- See the 'Halo 5' opening cinematic (with Nathan Fillion and Mike Colter)
- Eddie Redmayne becomes 'The Danish Girl' in film's first trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!