We’re just a few days away from the release of Tomb Raider, the much-anticipated reboot of the Lara Croft franchise. (And according to my gamer colleague Aaron Morales, it’s good!) In an effort to make you just a teeny bit more excited, a new trailer for the game shows the teenaged Lara undergoing various feats of acrobatic derring-do as she tries to survive her journey across a mysterious island. The trailer also shows various real-life gamers, speaking as if they themselves are Lara Croft. But aren’t we all Lara Croft, when you get right down to it? The more you knoooowww… Anyhow, watch the trailer:
Posted February 28 2013 — 12:21 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt