We’re just a few days away from the release of Tomb Raider, the much-anticipated reboot of the Lara Croft franchise. (And according to my gamer colleague Aaron Morales, it’s good!) In an effort to make you just a teeny bit more excited, a new trailer for the game shows the teenaged Lara undergoing various feats of acrobatic derring-do as she tries to survive her journey across a mysterious island. The trailer also shows various real-life gamers, speaking as if they themselves are Lara Croft. But aren’t we all Lara Croft, when you get right down to it? The more you knoooowww… Anyhow, watch the trailer:
Posted February 28 2013 — 12:21 PM EST
- What to Watch Wednesday: 'Maron' goes to rehab
- Russell Crowe in talks for Dr. Jekyll-type turn in 'The Mummy'
- Jacob Tremblay bids for 'Star Wars: Episode IX' role on Twitter
- Wiz Khalifa says Snoop Dogg tour is ‘one of the things we smoked up'
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington getting shorter hair (and a man bun)
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' titles could change: Russo brothers
- Yasiin Bey cancels shows amid legal complications