After revealing its flying dragon official poster last week, HBO’s Game of Thrones is now releasing 12 character-driven ads for the fantasy hit’s upcoming third season. There’s haunting images of Robb Stark, Jon Snow, Cersei Lannister and many more staring at you until they’re blue in the face. The ads will start popping up in print publications and on outdoor ad spaces starting next week (and icymi, the S3 trailer is here).
- Football stars cheer 'Eddie the Eagle' in film’s Super Bowl spot
- T.J. Miller reveals some of the lines too dirty for 'Deadpool'
- Nicholas Sparks: 'No one wanted to play Noah' in 'The Notebook'
- Emma Watson, Benedict Cumberbatch named visiting fellows at Oxford
- Salma Hayek visits ER in ‘inappropriate’ shirt after on-set injury
- 'The Witch' is 'a Puritan's nightmare' in new featurette
- War is coming in the 'Gods of Egypt' Super Bowl TV spot