After revealing its flying dragon official poster last week, HBO’s Game of Thrones is now releasing 12 character-driven ads for the fantasy hit’s upcoming third season. There’s haunting images of Robb Stark, Jon Snow, Cersei Lannister and many more staring at you until they’re blue in the face. The ads will start popping up in print publications and on outdoor ad spaces starting next week (and icymi, the S3 trailer is here).
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters