After revealing its flying dragon official poster last week, HBO’s Game of Thrones is now releasing 12 character-driven ads for the fantasy hit’s upcoming third season. There’s haunting images of Robb Stark, Jon Snow, Cersei Lannister and many more staring at you until they’re blue in the face. The ads will start popping up in print publications and on outdoor ad spaces starting next week (and icymi, the S3 trailer is here).
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst on possibility of a final two
- The Property Bros. try to make Broadway dreams come true in spoof
- Young Broadway fan honors Tony nominees with adorable Lego recreations
- Justin Timberlake is dropping 'Can't Stop the Feeling' on Friday
- 'Survivor: Kaôh Rōng': The majority alliance begins to crumble
- Channing Tatum announces 'Magic Mike Live' show in Las Vegas
- Ava DuVernay departs as director of 'Intelligent Life'