After revealing its flying dragon official poster last week, HBO’s Game of Thrones is now releasing 12 character-driven ads for the fantasy hit’s upcoming third season. There’s haunting images of Robb Stark, Jon Snow, Cersei Lannister and many more staring at you until they’re blue in the face. The ads will start popping up in print publications and on outdoor ad spaces starting next week (and icymi, the S3 trailer is here).
- Joe Biden reveals the main thing that surprises him about Trump
- What to Watch This Weekend: 'Westworld' finally arrives
- Patton Oswalt and Paul Rudd's 'Nerdland' finds a distributor
- 'How to Get Away with Murder': First survivor speaks out
- 'The Blacklist': Why that death had to happen
- Preview ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ remake in weekly ‘Midnight Steamings’
- Green Day blasts Donald Trump with 'American Idiot' anthem