Who would have thought that the juiciest part of tonight’s Women Tell All special would have come courtesy of AshLee – not the Notoriously Tiny Tierra? Sure, Little Miss Sparkle had her moment in the hot seat, but (and spoiler alert if you’ve not yet watched the episode) she refused to break down in tears and apologize for all of her dastardly deeds. I, for one, was pretty disappointed. At least AshLee came to play with her (possibly completely fabricated) accusations about what Sean said to her in the privacy of the Fantasy Suite. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click to read Kristen’s Bachelor: The Women Tell All recap and Chris Harrison’s behind the scenes Bachelor blog), but in the meantime, tell me: Do you believe AshLee’s version of events? Whose new hairstyle looked better – AshLee’s luscious extensions or Robyn’s chic new bob? Did you find the footage of the sorority mob advancing on Sean while chanting “Take your shirt off!” as terrifying as I did? Post your thoughts below! And hang in there, rose lovers – there’s just one week left.
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer speaks out!
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer revealed! What's next?
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner sues Hasbro over same-named toy hamster
- Casting Net: Scott Eastwood set to become action star in 'Overdrive'
- 'Scream' honors Wes Craven during finale
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!