Who would have thought that the juiciest part of tonight’s Women Tell All special would have come courtesy of AshLee – not the Notoriously Tiny Tierra? Sure, Little Miss Sparkle had her moment in the hot seat, but (and spoiler alert if you’ve not yet watched the episode) she refused to break down in tears and apologize for all of her dastardly deeds. I, for one, was pretty disappointed. At least AshLee came to play with her (possibly completely fabricated) accusations about what Sean said to her in the privacy of the Fantasy Suite. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click to read Kristen’s Bachelor: The Women Tell All recap and Chris Harrison’s behind the scenes Bachelor blog), but in the meantime, tell me: Do you believe AshLee’s version of events? Whose new hairstyle looked better – AshLee’s luscious extensions or Robyn’s chic new bob? Did you find the footage of the sorority mob advancing on Sean while chanting “Take your shirt off!” as terrifying as I did? Post your thoughts below! And hang in there, rose lovers – there’s just one week left.
- Bill Cosby admitted to drugging a woman
- Exclusive 'Royal Pains' clip: Hank is suspicious of Evan and Boris
- LeBron James will premiere Amy Schumer's Trainwreck in Akron
- Women's World Cup final: 25.4M viewers
- Dynamite and Atari team up for new comic ventures
- 'James Bond: The Musical'? It could happen
- Quiz: Match these iconic cars to their famous detective drivers
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!