Deadliest Catch returns to Discovery for its ninth season on April 16 (Tuesdays, 9 p.m. ET), and as the exclusive tease premiered today at the network’s first-ever SXSW panel “Twitter for Tough Guys” shows, the theme is young vs. old. “When you’ve got guys that are hungry, that’s when things get nasty, that’s when the gloves are off,” Sig Hansen says in the tense clip below. “Especially when you’ve got experienced and inexperienced people playing in the same sandbox…. That’s when it’s a war.”
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50