Braxton Family Values reality star Tamar Braxton and her husband Vince Herbert are expecting their first baby, she announced on Good Morning America today. “I have a love on top! I’m pregnant,” Braxton gushed, referencing Beyoncé’s 2011 VMA performance where she rubbed her pregnant belly. “I don’t have that many months to go. Almost there,” said the singer, who co-stars with Herbert on WeTV’s Tamar & Vince. Later this afternoon, she posted a photo on her Instagram that showed off her bump, urging followers to “#BeEpic!”
Posted March 13 2013 — 5:23 PM EDT
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer speaks out!
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer revealed! What's next?
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner sues Hasbro over same-named toy hamster
- Casting Net: Scott Eastwood set to become action star in 'Overdrive'
- 'Scream' honors Wes Craven during finale
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!