Braxton Family Values reality star Tamar Braxton and her husband Vince Herbert are expecting their first baby, she announced on Good Morning America today. “I have a love on top! I’m pregnant,” Braxton gushed, referencing Beyoncé’s 2011 VMA performance where she rubbed her pregnant belly. “I don’t have that many months to go. Almost there,” said the singer, who co-stars with Herbert on WeTV’s Tamar & Vince. Later this afternoon, she posted a photo on her Instagram that showed off her bump, urging followers to “#BeEpic!”
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Be a nosy neighbor with Led Zeppelin's new, interactive 'Trampled Under Foot' video
- Selena's sister opens up 20 years after the singer's death
- Dancing with the Stars celeb blog: Robert Herjavec on the rumba, spray tan and his very special guest
- Check out a preview of David Duchovny's solo album, 'Hell or Highwater'
- 'New Girl' renewed for season 5
- iLoveMakonnen drops new mixtape 'Drink More Water 5'
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' player Shirin tells all
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!