Braxton Family Values reality star Tamar Braxton and her husband Vince Herbert are expecting their first baby, she announced on Good Morning America today. “I have a love on top! I’m pregnant,” Braxton gushed, referencing Beyoncé’s 2011 VMA performance where she rubbed her pregnant belly. “I don’t have that many months to go. Almost there,” said the singer, who co-stars with Herbert on WeTV’s Tamar & Vince. Later this afternoon, she posted a photo on her Instagram that showed off her bump, urging followers to “#BeEpic!”
Posted March 13 2013 — 5:23 PM EDT
- Seth MacFarlane to create and star in space-set dramedy series
- Viola Davis on Harriet Tubman movie: 'I feel like it's our time'
- Roland Emmerich on why 'Independence Day: Resurgence' took 20 years
- 'Grey's Anatomy' stars on Callie vs. Arizona custody battle
- Pharrell is getting his own action figure
- 'Star Wars' droids R2-D2 and C-3PO gave EW staffers a hilarious surprise
- Jon M. Chu in talks to direct adaptation of 'Crazy Rich Asians'