Score one for true love: After four-ish months apart, Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman have decided to end their separation. As a friend of the couple tells People, “They love each other. Always have and always will.” DeVito and Perlman dated for 11 years before marrying in 1982. The sexagenarian actors have three children together: Lucy, 30, Grace, 27, and Daniel, 25.
Posted March 15 2013 — 4:47 PM EDT
- 'Arrow': Thea makes date plans in exclusive season 4 deleted scene
- 'Warcraft' director is 'equally proud and furious' about the film
- Apollonia makes surprise appearance at 'Purple Rain' screening
- Anne Hathaway to star in Jenny Mollen’s 'Live Fast Die Hot'
- Rick Perry's 'Dancing With the Stars' run to help veterans
- Coldplay honor Gene Wilder with 'Pure Imagination' cover
- Jaden Smith: 'Willow and I were much, much cooler before'