Score one for true love: After four-ish months apart, Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman have decided to end their separation. As a friend of the couple tells People, “They love each other. Always have and always will.” DeVito and Perlman dated for 11 years before marrying in 1982. The sexagenarian actors have three children together: Lucy, 30, Grace, 27, and Daniel, 25.
Posted March 15 2013 — 4:47 PM EDT
- 'Frozen' musical sets Broadway arrival for 2018
- Will Smith praises 'Fresh Prince' costar Janet Hubert after recent barbs
- Hall & Oates announce summer tour
- New study says female characters increased in 2015's top films
- Keira Knightley in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Stephen King thinks 'Dark Tower' movie will happen with Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey
- 'The Maltese Falcon' returning to theaters for 75th anniversary