Score one for true love: After four-ish months apart, Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman have decided to end their separation. As a friend of the couple tells People, “They love each other. Always have and always will.” DeVito and Perlman dated for 11 years before marrying in 1982. The sexagenarian actors have three children together: Lucy, 30, Grace, 27, and Daniel, 25.
Posted March 15 2013 — 4:47 PM EDT
- John Stamos congratulates Mary-Kate on her wedding with adorable throwback
- Glassjaw return with new song, reportedly from first album in 13 years
- Spike Lee: Donald Trump's push to close mosques 'like Hitler'
- Jerry Seinfeld announces Beacon Theater residency for 2016
- 'Inside Out,' 'The Good Dinosaur' lead Annie Awards nominations
- Rambo TV series in the works at Fox
- Best of 2015 (Behind the Scenes): Patrick Dempsey says goodbye to McDreamy